US Seeking cartoonist for vegan strip partnership

rbauder

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi. I want to launch an online vegan cartoon. I have ideas, but my illustration skills are quite lacking. I want to partner with someone who can draw (freehand would be great, but digital fine too). I have a writing background, and I can roughly sketch out concepts. I have bigger plans than just the strip - hoping to start a non-profit that raises money for vegan causes - but need to start somewhere. I'm not set on a certain illustration style, so open to something really different if it works. : )

Hi. I want to launch an online vegan cartoon. I have ideas, but my illustration skills are quite lacking. I want to partner with someone who can draw (freehand would be great, but digital fine too). I have a writing background, and I can roughly sketch out concepts. I have bigger plans than just the strip - hoping to start a non-profit that raises money for vegan causes - but need to start somewhere. I'm not set on a certain illustration style, so open to something really different if it works. : )

You could contact AliceB who designed the forum's logo. Perhaps @Indian Summer (owner & Administrator) could provide you with her contact details. :)