US Seeking Sound Recordist for Short Movie Promo

croonprince

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hello everyone, I am an award winning filmmaker based in New York. I have been a vegan since 1996 and an social activist since 1975. I am seeking a NY or Connecticut based sound recordist for a short sizzle to be shot in the central part of Connecticut. The shoot will be five days in Connecticut June 10 - June 14. The sizzle will be used to get backers to produce the full feature film. The genre is mystery/suspense about an exasperating eight-year-old who eventually goes too far and gets himself in to grave danger. The story deals with themes of animal rights and child welfare very strongly. I'm seeking a sound recordist with some movie/video experience. Access to recording equipment a plus. There will be a flat rate stipend pay of $400 for the shoot plus meals, transportation, accommodations (if applicable), and all expenses pertaining to the 5 day shoot as well as screen credit in the finished video provided. Please contact me ASAP with your cover letter, resume for more information and to set up an interview.