RIP, Lennox

182113_317521988337426_1419894053_n.jpg

Reactions: thefadedone
Some people are claiming he died long ago due to neglect, which is why they wouldn't ever let the family see him. Others think they wouldn't let the family have his body because they would see he had been mistreated.

Some people are claiming he died long ago due to neglect, which is why they wouldn't ever let the family see him. Others think they wouldn't let the family have his body because they would see he had been mistreated.

You just may be right. I read that the little girl whose pet he was asked for his collar as a keepsake and was refused.

This is so awful, I remember hearing about the Save Lennox thing a while ago and reading the story, I had hope that of course they wouldn't put him to sleep :( I don't understand how things like this can still be going on, and how could that woman testify something like that with those pictures? How can someone be the caretaker of a dog for two years and then just help send him to his death? I really don't understand how the people that put him to sleep could even bear that. And I don't understand how people can still not see how intolerant and messed up these policies are.

None of this makes any sense...it's infuriating.

:sob:I'm so ******* angry and upset.

I really hope the people who were involved in this unfair act of unjust. Get whats coming to them.

Horrible! Just because he's a pit? :mad: And what does this mean? "Over the past two years, Council officials have been subjected to a sustained campaign of abuse including threats of violence and death threats. The Council has been in ongoing contact with the PSNI in relation to that."
What is PSNI? and are they going to SUE because people were trying to save that beautiful dog's life? Poor poor council members harassed, so they kill the dog.:(

Oh, I thought it was about the boxer, based on the title.

Well, kinda sad anyway.

Most of us have, but this is not about the death of *just* one dog - it's about killing based on breed specific legislation. Your "anyway" seemed to imply, among other things, that it would have been a whole lot sadder if the boxer had died.

Just seemed like a rather blase response, and with your follow up post, it's kind of like posting in a thread where people are mourning the death of a beloved companion animal something along the lines of "But think of all of the children starving in Africa." The one has nothing to do with the other, and the only impact is to try to devalue what those who care are feeling.

Reactions: thefadedone