RIP, Lennox

Some people are claiming he died long ago due to neglect, which is why they wouldn't ever let the family see him. Others think they wouldn't let the family have his body because they would see he had been mistreated.

I am leaning this way myself. We had Cesar Millan saying he'd take him and writing letters to the Queen, Victoria Stilwell saying she'd find him a sancturary in the USA, and all kinds of celebreties trying to help. BCC wouldn't even let the family say good bye, nor will they give them his body for burial. It all seems fishy. I've probably been blocked by a few FB friends over the past week because they are so sick of all my cross posts. I have been and still am obsessed with it all. :(

I saw a cool bracelet saying "I am Lennox" being sold and part of the $ goes to your charity of choice, but it turns out the dang thing is leather. I really wanted one.

Horrible! Just because he's a pit? :mad: And what does this mean? "Over the past two years, Council officials have been subjected to a sustained campaign of abuse including threats of violence and death threats. The Council has been in ongoing contact with the PSNI in relation to that."
What is PSNI? and are they going to SUE because people were trying to save that beautiful dog's life? Poor poor council members harassed, so they kill the dog.:(

He wasn't even a pit, not that it's okay to kill pits. He was American bull dog and Lab, and they did the DNA test to prove it.

What Victoria Stillwell has to say:

Yesterday
I want to know why Belfast City council won't give Lennox's body back to the family and why they won't even return his collar to Brooke even though they were asked to do so by the family so that she could have something to remember him by. There is something corrupt going on and an independent review of the council's actions in this case needs to be done. I want answers. Why not return the body? Was Lennox even still alive and what physical condition was he in at the time of his death? We already have evidence of his poor physical state during Sarah Fisher's behavioral evaluation of him last year. Hair loss, sores on his body,a hurt neck and damaged paw. The council have many questions they need to answer because I think they have something to hide.

I agree with Victoria!

Reactions: KLS52
Sadly, these are my thoughts as well. :(

What Victoria Stillwell has to say:

Yesterday
I want to know why Belfast City council won't give Lennox's body back to the family and why they won't even return his collar to Brooke even though they were asked to do so by the family so that she could have something to remember him by. There is something corrupt going on and an independent review of the council's actions in this case needs to be done. I want answers. Why not return the body? Was Lennox even still alive and what physical condition was he in at the time of his death? We already have evidence of his poor physical state during Sarah Fisher's behavioral evaluation of him last year. Hair loss, sores on his body,a hurt neck and damaged paw. The council have many questions they need to answer because I think they have something to hide.

I agree with Victoria!

While I am not her biggest fan, she has been awesome whenever interviewed about Lennox. Her interview on HLN was good and there was also one where she debated with one of the BCC members and she ripped him a new one. I'd like to see an independent review as well.

Really h
380672_349165251826608_1735479219_n.jpg
its the nail on the head:

This is what was forwarded to me in an email.

ok, I have been sitting on some information given to me by an unidentified informant. I don't know if it is true but it would explain A LOT about this case. If it is true, you all will be furious as I, but if not, then that means we can't trust anything that comes out of Northern Ireland/UK. Here it goes:

I was contacted shortly after I ended the show early in the morning on the 11th. The informant gave me information that I don't know if it is the truth but I am releasing to you and hopefully we can get to the bottom of the truth. Please know that this is not from ME, I am just the messenger. This person stated that the shelter who kept Lennox hidden from the world went into his kennel one morning to give him his medication for kennel stress, food, and water. The informant stated that Lennox was found dead and the shelter panicked. They supposedly contacted BCC to see what they should do and they were told to have the body cremated immediately and to destroy the collar, clean the kennel and remove all evidence that Lennox was even there. This supposedly took place several months prior to the last court date. The informant stated that BCC told the judge and that is why the judge upheld the other rulings. According to the informant, BCC never thought that this case would cause such an uproar and by the time it did, they feared what would happen if they openly admitted that Lennox was dead already.

IF this is in fact the truth, it would explain a lot! Why no one was able to see him, why the family could not have the body back and why the collar is missing. The saddest fact of all is that we have no proof that this is a true statement because all evidence was destroyed. The only way we will know the truth is if the informant identifies him or herself and if the shelter has a strike of conscious and speaks out. It also explains why everyone who was supposed to be able to grant amnesty were unable to thus passing the callers and public around to other people causing confusion and heightened anger.

So there you have it. This is all I know and I have no idea who the person was. Sorry I can't give you any more information. Know that I back you all up in this fight to know the truth. We owe it to the Barnes family and BCC owes it to the world to tell us what actually happened to Lennox.

Pawz up,
Leigh, creator and host of The Pawz Cauze Show.