News Green Queen Media

Lou

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I'm a bit of a news junkie. Nowadays I don't read anything printed on news print paper. However I do subscribe to a few Digital papers like the New York Times and Digital Magazines like the New Yorker.

But most of my news consumption comes via my Google News Feeder. I've been using News Feeders for like 20 years. And there are a few others on my computer but Google News is my all time favorite. One of its features is that it "learns" what I like and finds that kind of stuff for me. It's not perfect. One mistake it sometimes makes is that it thinks I'm interested in Las Vegans.

So last week I clicked on a headline about Vegans that took me to a website called Green Queen. So for that last couple of days it has been giving me suggestions that are ripped from the headlines of Green Queen. And they are pretty good.

I usually get my Veggie News from Plant Based News and Veg News. Green Queen won't replace those but it makes a good addition to those.

" Green Queen is an award-winning impact media platform advocating for social & environmental change based in Hong Kong with a global outlook and an international audience."
-https://www.greenqueen.com.hk/about-gq/

Besides the website, they have three different weekly newsletters and a podcast.

Check it out

Now that my News Feeder knows about Green Queen I'm seeing a lot more headlines

I really like this article. Had some stuff in it that I didn't know

Reactions: Emma JC
And did I mention they have recipes?

Reactions: Emma JC