Recommendations for (facial) moisturizers?

Ah, I had forgotten about the Skin Blossom one. I've only just run out of the A'kin cream as I was only using it around my eyes. I might try the B serum too.

Raggle - what was the name of the brand of moisturisers that you really like? I tried to do a search on here, but it didn't work.
I use Tropic skincare only now. It's amazing & I'd highly recommend. :)

I use Tropic skincare only now. It's amazing & I'd highly recommend. :)

Oh, great.:) If I was going to buy one item to try what would you think would be the best? I was looking at the Super Greens nutrient boost serum.

I love that serum but would say the cleanser & moisturiser are a good start & I could make do with just those (plus maybe the scrub which is also the best face scrub I've ever used!) Started using the serum again recently because I get such dry skin in winter :( Plus the green mask is AMAZING. It's all so damn good :smitten:

I use pure and vegan cosmetics for some time now and they are much better than those from the drugstores. I particularly like the one from Virginic Rich Hydrating Night Cream, it with Vitamin E. It moisturizes my skin nicely, absorbs fairly quick and in the morning, my skin seems to be softer. I think I will buy another product from Virginic, because the ingredients are great and the cosmetics are just great!

argan oil would be the best option for moisturizing skin. it's main function is to reinforce the skin's lipid barrier, which helps protect against irritation and environmental damage. the best argan oil which i use for my skin is moroccan argan oil100% pure. this not only moisturize your skin also nourish skin with antioxidants. and which i use is from virginic you should try this virginic.com/collections/body/products/moroccan-argan-oil. unfortunately i can't post link here so you can direct google it and read the description and order direct via link. take care. :) and for night cream You should use rich hydrating cream Rich Hydrating Night Cream. this cream vegan and cruelty free. this cream help you hydrate your skin and nature is always cheaper than therapy. gave a good day.

I use sunflower oil by Human Nature. It's really moisturizing for the face and moreover, it's multi purpose as well. I can use it for my hair as well as a substitute for lotion. Sunflower oil is quite cheap by the way and it also lasts very long.