Question-Vegan Clothing but different?

Jacked1996

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Hi everyone I'm jack and I've been a vegan for about a year all I've noticed that most vegan brands have the same message and prints all based around being vegan and letting the world know it. well with huge worldwide brands like adidas launch vegan ranges I wondered if it was time for the vegan clothing sector to move into the more mainstream. I'm debating starting a small brand creating artist driven designs and wanted to know if this is something that people would be interested in? any and all feedback would be apprenticed so much!

Reactions: FlandersOD
I'm all for vegan products moving into the mainstream.

What does vegan clothing with artist driven design mean, more specifically?

Personally, I want my clothing to be firstly functional and durable, and preferably affordable, but what I associate with "artist driven design" would be a style which is expensive, extravagant and potentially impractical to wear.

I'm all for vegan products moving into the mainstream.

What does vegan clothing with artist driven design mean, more specifically?

Personally, I want my clothing to be firstly functional and durable, and preferably affordable, but what I associate with "artist driven design" would be a style which is expensive, extravagant and potentially impractical to wear.
an easy example of artist driven design is getting people like tattoo artists and street artists to do one off designs and then print them on to things likes t shirts and hoodies.

the idea of the brand would for it to be available to as many as possible so making it affordable would be a top priority?

out of curiosity what would you consider affordable?

We at Viva La Vegan have been doing exactly what you are suggesting with the exception our designs are in-house, we also have the messages too. If you get the right design and you market it well then it can be very successful. We started before the rise of print-on-demand services and we still prefer screen printing to digital. If you are planning on managing stock and fulfilling yourself its important that you keep a close eye on working capital

Hi everyone I'm jack and I've been a vegan for about a year all I've noticed that most vegan brands have the same message and prints all based around being vegan and letting the world know it. well with huge worldwide brands like adidas launch vegan ranges I wondered if it was time for the vegan clothing sector to move into the more mainstream. I'm debating starting a small brand creating artist driven designs and wanted to know if this is something that people would be interested in? any and all feedback would be apprenticed so much!
I'm certainly interested.