UK Product Thread

1600516446157.png

V Bites-Maple flavoured Rashers :

1600851583307.png

1600850983395.png

Sometimes it's just convenient to pick up a shop bought cake for just £3.50!

1601884304117.png

Reactions: Lou and Raven
I've tried the Bosh lemon cake. It was lovely. :)

I tasted the Violife epic mature cheeze last night. It was nice.

• Informative
Reactions: shyvas
I've tried the Bosh lemon cake. It was lovely. :)

I tasted the Violife epic mature cheeze last night. It was nice.

It's always great to get some feedback on new plant based products that are available in supermarkets. :) Thanx!
I didn't buy the Bosh lemon cake because I didn't want to eat a whole one!

I also find that Violife's epic mature cheddar is the best plant based one that I've tried so far. It has a slight crumbly
texture like dairy farmhouse cheddar.

Yes, the texture of the cheeze is different from the others.

My husband and I ate the whole lemon cake in two days. he thought it was delicious too.

I got the Vivera vegan bacon pieces, the Cauldron Teriyaki tofu and the Sacla vegan tomato pesto in my shopping last night. :)

• Friendly
Yes, the texture of the cheeze is different from the others.

My husband and I ate the whole lemon cake in two days. he thought it was delicious too.

I got the Vivera vegan bacon pieces, the Cauldron Teriyaki tofu and the Sacla vegan tomato pesto in my shopping last night. :)

I'm eager to know how the Vivera bacon pieces taste like.

That's not too bad ; eating a whole cake in two days if there were two of you. :D

https://www.veganfoodandliving.com/products/vegan-christmas-supermarket-ranges/

Christmas might be a little way off just yet, but with UK supermarkets releasing tantalising details of the festive vegan food coming to stores this winter it’s no wonder our thoughts are turning to all the delicious things we’re going to eat during the festive season!
Where once we would have been lucky to find a decent nut roast in a major supermarket, now you are absolutely spoilt for choice with plant-based party foods, main dishes and puddings on offer as supermarkets compete to release the most tempting vegan Christmas ranges.

1601894053780.png

1601895155642.png

1601894827770.png

1601894108853.png

1601894173571.png

1601894210037.png

1601894258984.png

1601894741108.png

• Love
Reactions: Lou and Raven
1601897344734.png

Wicked Kitchen Ginger Chai Cake (Tesco) – a ginger spiced chai tea-soaked cake, hand frosted, cinnamon-sugar dusted and topped with caramelised ginger pieces

Reactions: Lou
That green cuisine range have pies too. They come in a pack of 4 & James & I prefer them to the Linda McCartney ones! We really love everything from that range.

So impressed by the Bosh cakes for their low price - there are some other vegan cakes on the market now that you can just pick up from the supermarkets but they're £6 & above.

• Informative
1601919082985.png

These yogurts taste fabulous. I tried the strawberry flavoured one and texture wise it's the best one I've ever tasted. Moreover the fruit flavour and balance of sweetness is just perfect.