UK Product Thread

...I got the aged dulce as well, but haven't tried it yet.
MousesFavouriteAgedDulce.jpg

I finally got around to trying this. It's very nice, deep and savoury, but nowhere near as special as their blue cheese. It's a slightly soft cheese, only given a solid feel by the not for consumption wax shell. Despite all the time spent with cultures and ageing, I do wonder if it's possible to sort of replicate this cheese at home with cashews, oil, nooch, salt and vinegar, whereas you wouldn't hope to get near their blue cheese at home.

So I'd recommend buying primarily for the blue, and getting the dulce as a bonus if you fancied.

• Informative
Reactions: shyvas
1625920806451.png

Shortcrust pastry case filled with smoky maple cured tempeh lardons, paprika and marjoram.Certified Organic. Made in A Purely Plant-Based Bakery. Suitable for vegans.Our vegan take on this French classic. Smoky maple cured tempeh lardons together with onion and tomato make this ultimate egg-free quiche a triumph. Serve with your favourite raw salad or munch on the go.

Reactions: hungryraccoon
1625921082790.png

Marinated Quorn® with potato and onion, cooked in a distinctive pepper and coconut milk sauce with a hint of mustard, wrapped in light puff pastry.

1625921968498.png£3.90

Created with lotus biscoff. Topped with delicious lotus biscoff spread and crumb on our crunchy biscuit base. Suitable for vegans.