Pregnant Cat

Wonderful!

Yeah, the whole "Don't let her jump up onto things, or down from things" bit only works with cats if you have a room from which you have removed all furniture, lol.

Reactions: AspireToExpire
Wonderful!

Yeah, the whole "Don't let her jump up onto things, or down from things" bit only works with cats if you have a room from which you have removed all furniture, lol.

When we were told not to let her jump on things the vet was laughing, apparently she'd been a bit naughty pre-surgery so they knew what a little jumping bean she can be. But they obviously had to tell us anyway.

The check-up went well, her temperature is a teensy bit high and the area around the incision is a little inflamed (understandable), but she's the picture of health otherwise :) gotta focus on getting her to gain weight soon, I thought she was a healthy weight but that turned out to be part pregnancy, and she's actually a little under.

Reactions: SuicideBlonde
Sorry to be so naive here. But is this like a kitty abortion? If so I totally get what everyone is saying about not wanting more kittens in the world and I'm not against it. Sorry if I got this wrong though xxx

Sorry to be so naive here. But is this like a kitty abortion? If so I totally get what everyone is saying about not wanting more kittens in the world and I'm not against it. Sorry if I got this wrong though xxx
It is, but the uterus and ovaries are taken at the same time.