Children Post pics of your (human) kiddos!

IamJen

Forum Legend
Supporter
Reaction score
Here are a couple from Christmas of our munchkin:

Looking in the bag to see that one of her presents was a giant rubber duck!
419510_10151616655792575_355495069_n.jpg

Christmas card photo:
314575_10151614181667575_1929471316_n.jpg

Holy cuteness overload!!:smitten:

IamJen- I love both pics but that second pic is friggin adorable! Perfect for a Christmas card!

KLS52- Lydia and Josh!! OMG those faces. Such beautiful eyes and cute smiles. A birthday on Christmas Eve for Josh huh? How does he feel about that?

Thanks! Josh isn't fazed by it yet. With three sets of grandparents all he knows is he gets lots of presents, lol. My daughter was bothered by it from the beginning and I'm starting to realize that it can be a nuisance. But hey, like anything else, it's what you make of it. It just takes a little more effort and planning to make sure the birthday is separate from the holiday. :)

Reactions: thefadedone
Oh so much cuteness!

Karen, how are they so big already? I can remember when you were waiting for Josh to be born, let alone Lydia. (p.s. I love the name Lydia)

Chryssie, nice pic! Your grandson looks so much like your son too.

AL, they look like they are having a good time. Love the freckles too!

Here is the picture of both my sons and the kids; even though looking at the old pictures makes me sad, I had to include Erin though he no longer is of this world. He was a lost soul who I hope has found peace....

Spring and Summer 2011 078.jpg

Reactions: KLS52 and ledboots
Thank you for the hugs. I appreciate it. Yes, Colin resembles Erin in coloring.... a reddish tint to the hair that comes from my side of the family.

Reactions: thefadedone
couldnt resist posting another one... miss her so much now that I am back at work.:smitten:

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

CTRL + Q to Enable/Disable GoPhoto.it

Attachments

• Kira Orpen 7+ months.JPG
    Kira Orpen 7+ months.JPG
    24.7 KB · Views: 283