Health Issues Poo colour (sorry!)

Well, what we eat clearly has a very direct impact on poo colour. E.g. blueberries will make it dark / blueish. And beets will make it redish. One can only imagine what a diet of blueberries AND beets would do ....! But I digress! Probably the lack of dairy, cheese and eggs has removed one or more components to your poo colour spectrum (white, yellow). This is normal. Try replacing it with copious amounts of tofu and rice boiled with turmeric or saffron, and report back next week.

(Sorry, I have the humour of a 5-year old sometimes :) )

Deleted the text on the post as couldn't figure out how to delete the whole thing.
Pretty sure it was the packet of Oreos I ate at the weekend!
Thanks tho :) xxx

Reactions: KLS52
Well, what we eat clearly has a very direct impact on poo colour. E.g. blueberries will make it dark / blueish. And beets will make it redish. One can only imagine what a diet of blueberries AND beets would do ....! But I digress! Probably the lack of dairy, cheese and eggs has removed one or more components to your poo colour spectrum (white, yellow). This is normal. Try replacing it with copious amounts of tofu and rice boiled with turmeric or saffron, and report back next week.

(Sorry, I have the humour of a 5-year old sometimes :) )

Beet poop will also scare the hell out of you for a good ten mins or so until you realize you're not dying and you remember that you scarfed down a big plate of roasted beets the night before.

Beet poop will also scare the hell out of you for a good ten mins or so until you realize you're not dying and you remember that you scarfed down a big plate of roasted beets the night before.

lol...this happened to me two weeks ago...I was on a beet kick, for whatever reason, and even though I know what happens, it still took me by surprise for a few minutes. :yes:

lol...this happened to me two weeks ago...I was on a beet kick, for whatever reason, and even though I know what happens, it still took me by surprise for a few minutes. :yes:

Exactly!! When I'm not feeling too greedy with my beets I will share them with my dog. I can't tell you how many times I freaked out and almost called the vet afterwards.:rolleyes: