Pizza

LoreD

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I just got the advertisement for the local Toppers Pizza. I normally just throw it away without looking at it.

To my surprise, they now have a vegan menu. This is big news in Wisconsin cheese country. At last I can stop off and get a little junk food

One Tuscan veggie pizza w/vegan cheese

And vegan Beyond buffalo chicken w/ vegan cheese

Both on a CauliPower crust

VeganStix with vegan mozzarella

and Beyond Chicken tenders w/dipping sauce.

Animal free pizza is coming.
I am going to have to at least try it.

.... precision fermentation to train microbes to produce the crucial protein, which is grown inside fermentation tanks and harvested to create a powder that serves as the base of its animal-free (and cholesterol-free) cheese.​

• Informative
Reactions: PTree15
Vegan pizza is in most supermarkets down here, use to be a vegan/gluten free one in a supermarket that I use to shop at.
Still I prefer to make my own 🥳

There is a pizza place with a great vegan menu--and special deal day is Tues. I never want pizza on Tues, and never want to pay full price on Friday :pout:.
I wonder which day I'll give in! :weird:

The Italians got a lot of stuff right. Pizza was without question one of them. I love pizza. Bring it on!

• Agree
Reactions: Emma JC
I don't usually go into pizza places so I don't know the score there but over here we have a fantastic company called Anamma and they have a wide range of pizzas to choose from. The VegoKebab is my favourite.

image-36.png