Bought the wrong Pizza, bad cravings..

This is way more support than expected. Found a neighbor happy to take it away. Lot's of love to everyone!

If eating meat makes you feel physically ill for some reason, that's a different issue. I grew up eating and enjoying meat, but stopped because my feelings for animals over-rode my cravings. Giving up dairy and egg was harder. I actually asked the Creator to make me lactose-intolerant 🙏 so that I would have extra motivation to avoid nonvegan foods!!! But soon my lapses became fewer and fewer, and it turned out that nobody had to smite me.....🌩️🌪️
Isn't it the changes in the stomach bugs/microbiome that generally makes people sick when reintroducing food? Sounds like you have a higher purpose to stay on track.

Last edited:
Reactions: Emma JC
When people post in the Support forum about "bad cravings" please don't suggest they go ahead and eat animal products. Sproutskies is transitioning to veganism and is trying to resist temptation here. I'm sure you mean well but that's something that shouldn't be tolerated on the forum IMO.
Personally don't mind all of the ideas unfiltered but can see how this can be an issue for people.

• Friendly
Reactions: Emma JC