Pictures of Your Animal Friends

cornsail, they are so adorable! I love their names, Hazel and Meadow...:smitten:
And the quality is fine for me.

Thank you. :)

I now realize I should have posted that in the 'animal family' rather than 'animal friends' thread. Ah well.

Reactions: KLS52
How is he?

He has a lot more energy now, it's hard to catch him. :)

But he's still bleeding a little and we aren't sure where it's coming from. He has a few cuts and scrapes, but they all look closed up. The only things he'll eat are watermelon and sunflower seeds., but at least he's eating. I think he knows he can be super picky and that i'll still cater to him. :p

I'm surprised at how much work one little squirrel can be.

Reactions: KLS52
He has a lot more energy now, it's hard to catch him. :)

But he's still bleeding a little and we aren't sure where it's coming from. He has a few cuts and scrapes, but they all look closed up. The only things he'll eat are watermelon and sunflower seeds., but at least he's eating. I think he knows he can be super picky and that i'll still cater to him. :p

I'm surprised at how much work one little squirrel can be.

Awww.. thank you for taking such good care of the little baby!

So these are my friends from Bulgaria. They were taken off the street by my human vegan friends (thank goodness, Bulgaria is an awful place for a cat or a dog) they look after them well and try to re-home as many as possible.

Vulcho (little wolf) - He's waiting on me to get a place so he can come and live here. Such a beautiful soul and keen escape artist.

vulcho.jpg

Topcho (Topsy) - Unfortunately he's no longer here, but he was an exceptionally special little guy. The first time I met him, he had anger issues and wasn't keen on human contact... but I persevered with him and the second time, he became my best bud. I feel truly honored to have met such a wonderful being.

topsy.jpg

Bella - I found her and named her. She was also going to be mine but unfortunately she is classed as a dangerous dog here in the UK so isn't allowed over. She's one of the softest dogs I've ever met, and she'd been through a hard time.....dangerous dog my ***. Thankfully she's been re-homed now :D

bellabella.jpg

So these are my friends from Bulgaria. They were taken off the street by my human vegan friends (thank goodness, Bulgaria is an awful place for a cat or a dog) they look after them well and try to re-home as many as possible.

Yes, I've seen dogs from Bulgaria on the rescue centre websites. Really awful. I'm glad that there are some people trying to help the poor things.

I was taking picture of the leaves and branches and then saw him/her land on the line behind them. So I grabbed a couple shots and this one turned out the best.
4104230751_cdf0e7debf_z.jpg

I found this little one in my Gramma's orchid. I had to get him out because I needed to water and I didn't want to shock him. He's a Mountain Garter Snake.

Thamnophis%2520elegans%2520elegans%2520-%2520Mountain%2520Gartersnake%25203.JPG

Thamnophis%2520elegans%2520elegans%2520-%2520Mountain%2520Gartersnake%25202.JPG
Isn't he/she a beautiful thing? I love snakes. My daughter thinks I'm nuts, but I love how gracefully they move and the many color variations.

I like snakes, too...but not the biting/I'll squeeze you till you're dead kind, though. :D

Reactions: sallyomally
I was following this one around for a long time before he/she finally settled. I don't know what type of hummingbird it is.
3751216608_c831f13d12_z.jpg

3750377919_65a88d9b79_z.jpg

Reactions: Pickle Juice
Nice! I don't think I've ever seen one that settled...they're always hovering. I've been trying to snap pics of the butterflies and HB moths at my BF bush but I keep scaring them away!

Rosie, the pic is just beautiful.
Thanks! :D

Nice! I don't think I've ever seen one that settled...they're always hovering. I've been trying to snap pics of the butterflies and HB moths at my BF bush but I keep scaring them away!

I think that was the only time I've ever seen one just sit still. He/she was off again before I knew it. Yeah, I stalk butterflies all the time. I've gotten a few decent shots but they are always like, "Screw you! *flutters the hell away*"!