Pictures of Your Animal Friends

A couple more, sorry.

581940_4376150358759_188782845_n.jpg

283699_4376129078227_655041944_n.jpg

217941_4376082677067_1254748697_n.jpg

Coats were completely matted and dirty. They've been starved. The old boy has been terrified of eating. The vet wouldn't even vaccinate them because they're so underweight. But they're now looking for homes but won't go to them until they've put on enough weight to be vaccinated at least.
Two four year old girls and a 12 year old boy. I don't know if they've been named yet, I'll know when I'm back in work on Saturday.

Aww... poor little dears. So glad they've been rescued. Do keep us posted.

Here are some of my new charges.

This is Austin. He's on a diet, he needs to lose quite a bit of weight.
austin(500 x 400).jpg

Next is Sweet-Pea (nicknamed Stevie by the owner). She's blind and full of personality. Here she is smiling for the camera.
stevie(500 x 400).jpg

This is Sweet-Pea's best (and only) friend, Wonder. Not a great picture, my camera sucks in anything but bright light.
wonder(500 x 400).jpg

Toby, the alpaca. He's obsessed with water and plays in it like a little kid. So cute to watch. His mouth looks kind of funny, he was just eating and has bits of alfalfa stuck to it. Sometimes he'll have big pieces stuck to the sides of his face like whiskers. :p
toby (500 x 400).jpg

And this is Doll, she and Toby really are best friends. They are never far from each other and play all the time. In the picture, she's doing her best to pull down the tarp, so I'll have to put it back up for the 100th time.
doll(400 x 500).jpg

Next time I'll post pictures of some of the dogs.

:smitten: You are so lucky to work with such cuties!!

Just an update on the Yorkies. The old boy has been rehomed! He's gone to live in a castle. (I am not kidding, it really is a castle. )
So the two 4 year old girls are still looking for homes but there should be people coming to look at them tomorrow who want both of them so fingers crossed!

Not a picture I know but he won't stay still long enough for a photo.

http://s170.photobucket.com/albums/.../?action=view&current=VID-20120923-000001.mp4

He's a stray dog who came in. Missing most of his fur, in a dreadful state but he's so happy all the time. His skin is starting to heal up now and his fur is starting to grow back.

He's not snarling at me in that video by the way, he's smiling.

I have fallen madly in love with him though. I really, really, really, really want to have him but it wouldn't work with our dogs or with our home.

EDIT:

I couldn't stroke him when I was filming that because I had a dog with me and we (obviously) don't let the dogs get close to each other.

Ok, I'm all for catch and release, but when you start messing with my morning coffee, you're crossing the line...(water reservoir for my Senseo coffee maker).

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350383669.204990.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1350383681.462617.jpg

Edit: I should say said spider is alive and well...I'm just annoyed because they still scare me. :(

Reactions: SuicideBlonde
Ok, I'm all for catch and release, but when you start messing with my morning coffee, you're crossing the line...(water reservoir for my Senseo coffee maker).

View attachment 864
View attachment 865

Edit: I should say said spider is alive and well...I'm just annoyed because they still scare me. :(

I spit one of these critters out into a napkin after one of them made a home in a wine glass. I didn't notice him swimming in there. I love spiders but that sort of creeped me out. He was fine, notwithstanding his wine bath and being swirled around a bit. :eek:

I spit one of these critters out into a napkin after one of them made a home in a wine glass. I didn't notice him swimming in there. I love spiders but that sort of creeped me out. He was fine, notwithstanding his wine bath and being swirled around a bit. :eek:

Ewwww...You win! lol

Reactions: Dedalus
:hurl:
I would need professional help after that....

Reactions: Dedalus and KLS52
No picture, but I don't want to start a whole new thread...

The crows, outside, have been screaming for the past 45 minutes. At first I thought maybe there was a neighborhood cat around or something. But there are always kitties out there and I never heard the birds make such a racket before. After about 20 minutes, a hawk started chiming in and they are all still at it. WTH? It's making me a little unsettled, more out of curiosity than anything else. :iiam:

Edit: That's it...I'm going out there...I hope I don't get eaten by a bear!! :eek:

Reactions: Blobbenstein