Pictures of Your Animal Friends

He's not exactly a friend but I didn't know where else to put this.

Not, particularly, a fan of octopuses (octopi?) but this is pretty darned cute.
The fact that the mom keeps guard for two months and then usually dies from starvation, not so cute. :(

View attachment 1453

More babies!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358470409.619592.jpg

Austin and Mr. squirrel are very cute together! :)

Here is one of the cute little goats that live along the trail I walk. He/she was just standing watching everyone go by and I thought he/she would probably run away when I approached the fence. To my surprise, he/she came right up to me and let me not only take his/her picture but rub his/her head and pet him/her. :D

P02-13-13_10.06.jpgP02-13-13_10.06[1].jpgP02-13-13_10.06[2].jpg

It's been said that goats are a lot like dogs in how they act towards humans.

Reactions: KLS52
The animal hospital I took Bogart to yesterday has a "cat" room with cats/kittens for adoption. This is what I got to do while waiting for Bogart to be done with his appointment. A very nice/clever way to ease the tension of waiting. :)

1077782_10151640656164504_1623671907_o.jpg

Out tossing the ball with Riley today. He's a very willing participant.

This is my neighbor's cat. He's super friendly, but it makes me nervous when he comes to visit, he has to cross a huge wash where coyotes tend to hang out.
Notice the interesting decoration they attached to his collar.
neighborscat (375 x 500).jpg

Reactions: KLS52
This is my neighbor's cat. He's super friendly, but it makes me nervous when he comes to visit, he has to cross a huge wash where coyotes tend to hang out.
Notice the interesting decoration they attached to his collar.
View attachment 3109

Now I've seen it all. It's bad enough they put those things on trucks...but a cat's collar?o_O