Photo of Granny Overdosed

PressTV-US faces ‘huge heroin epidemic’: UN
The United States is suffering from a “huge epidemic” of heroin addiction, as cheap supply has pushed the number of users to a 20-year high and increasing drug-related deaths, according to the United Nations.

see also http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2016/07/06/akron-ohio-suspected-heroin-overdoses/86739796/
and Ohio city’s overdose nightmare illustrates heroin crisis
One week in August produced 51 suspected drug overdoses and three deaths in Richland County, providing a stark reminder to the seriousness of the drug problem gripping Ohio.

On Thursday, the state announced more than 3,000 Ohioans died from drug overdoses in 2015, another record year driven largely by opiates.

Terrible. I saw that photo on the news briefly yesterday, I thought that it was Liverpool in the UK.

Terrible. I saw that photo on the news briefly yesterday, I thought that it was Liverpool in the UK.

Same here. I wonder what this little boy will think when he's an adult upon seeing this photo of his granny ?

The couple could have had a serious accident with the little boy in the car and have killed other innocent people.