Oils spritzers/ sprayers

Lou

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I bought one of those aerosol olive oil spritzers in the store. It ran out and when I went back I was looking at the similar products and realized that the oil spritzer was cheaper than a similar sized bottle of olive oil, but per fluid ounce, it was way more expensive.

Anyway, the next shelf had these little reusable oil sprayers. They were pretty expensive so when I got home I checked on Amazon. Amazon has like 370 different models and kinds. From under $10 to over $20. And the reviews were all over the place. You know, from ⭐️ "Doesn't work", to ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐️ " Works great".

My main concern is how well they mist as opposed to spray, how often they get gunked up, and how easy they are to clean. It seems to me that the ones that have a pump action where it gets pressurized with air would work better than the ones that just have a single action trigger - like an atomizer. But I don't know.

does anyone have one of these? How does it work? what kind is it? etc.

Back when I used to use oil, I can remember having bought one of those. It got gunked up really quickly, and we never bought another one. It seemed like a good idea in theory, but in practice it kind of sucked. I'm not sure if they've improved the technology since then, but since I no longer use oil I suppose I'll not be finding out.

Last edited: