New year resolutions?

The National Lottery over here raises £30 million per week to spend on good causes which I think is positive.
I was never fond of the so-called "good causes" they spent it on. I could think of far more needy causes myself!

I'd like to expand the rat playpen so it has a basement level. I added an upper level to it a few days ago.
I once had an idea about rodent cages, that it would be good to sell a kind of modular cage. You could start with a main living cage and perhaps one or two smaller areas with connecting pipes, then as you are able to spend more, buy other small modules that connect up indefinitely so that the rodent always has plenty to explore.

I was talking to my brother yesterday and he is still prediabetic even after losing 14 lbs. He and his girlfriend are doing Dry January again and I will join them. I would like to see my cholesterol to go back down and cutting out alcohol for a month should be a good start to the year. Not very fun, though!

I once had an idea about rodent cages, that it would be good to sell a kind of modular cage. You could start with a main living cage and perhaps one or two smaller areas with connecting pipes, then as you are able to spend more, buy other small modules that connect up indefinitely so that the rodent always has plenty to explore.
There are a number of things on the market.
Probably the best is the multiple story idea where you just add rooms above and to the sides.
but I always like the tube concept,

1704043437799.png

• Love
Reactions: PTree15 and Brian W
I have a ton of games I could finish as well, haha.
Hearing one piece has like a thousand episodes was always so intimidating, and I have a short attention spans when it comes to shows, even if I enjoy it. Kinda always been a thing for me, even before I had a phone.

I have a ton of games I could finish as well, haha.
Hearing one piece has like a thousand episodes
I think the comic book is that long. but the TV show isn't - at least not yet.
I stopped watching it around episode 3. I'm not sure it's still on my list.