Morningfarmstar Farms -Burger back guarantee

thefadedone

Needs a life
Reaction score
Hate the Morningfarmstar Vegan Grillers? Are their blackbean burgers too spicy? Don't throw away that box and receipt just yet. Morningstar Farms are now offering a money back guarantee if you think their burgers suck.

http://www.morningstarfarms.com/burger-back-guarantee.html.

I think it's pretty cool policy although it would still be even better if they made more vegan products and ditched the egg & dairy nonsense.:rolleyes:

Reactions: Pickle Juice
Even more better if they labeled, or color coded, the vegan ones! I thought it was color coded, but don't think so. Just a small vegan/vegetarian on one side.
I stick with their bbq riblets! They're on sale at Giant Eagle now 3 for $10. with a grocery dollars off coupon if you buy 3 or more now, like $2 with purchase of 3, $3 with 4, $4 with 5. I hate GE but moneys money sometimes. I also have .75 cent coupons they double.

I suggest everyone let them know their feelings.

Reactions: thefadedone
Even more better if they labeled, or color coded, the vegan ones! I thought it was color coded, but don't think so. Just a small vegan/vegetarian on one side.

That'd be so much more convenient.

thats cool....but i loathe their burgers and wont buy again....the chikn rocks though:)

peace, love & holistic healing

Yeah same here. I only like their Chicken Grillers, Chicken Strips, and riblets.

Good Day. I am a lacto-ovo-vegetarian since 1970. Do you have vegetarian coupons please?

There are no coupons for Morningstar Farm products included, but here are some coupons you can print at home. Coupon Gallery | Mambo Sprouts

On the same site you can also request a coupon booklet to be mailed to you.