NSFW Marijuana

The BBC has an article saying the Trump Administration has plans to clamp down on marijuana sales, even if they are legal under state law.

San Francisco To Dismiss Thousands Of Marijuana Convictions :jump:

It's about damn time! Let's hope this is just the beginning....

norml.gif

I just got my weed card last week (medical marijuana card). :D I mostly got it because I'm starting a new job and didn't want any issues with drug testing to arise (I've gone in for the pre-employment screening, had no issues). It does help with my appetite and anxiety, which is probably the reason my doc readily signed off on it when I asked her. Plus, it's fun to get all the goodies from the dispensary. :D The weed comes in little prescription bottles with my name on it, it's hilarious.

Reactions: Amy SF
Thank you for posting that... good read. I would have had no idea about struggles with this sort of legislation elsewhere.... :thanks:

Well, personally I don't think it was well thought through legislation by the greens. I have no problem with a medical prescription. But this was grow your own stuff for medical reasons.

The country has just come out of a law that allowed legal purchase of synthetic cannabis (called legal highs or psychoactive substances) you could purchase them at the corner Dairy.

It was a complete flop, some on the left (who I later found were the ones bankrolling the deal and legally importing it ) were looking to the skies, barking on about we were the only country where this was legal and we were entering some sort of utopia.

It didn't take any depth of intelligence that the morgues would be starting to get busy , they did.It sent the wrong message to the young because it was called "legal highs". Trouble is, it let a foothold get into the country via the black market after they turned the legislation over and made it illegal

The A&E departments were run off their feet.

I just kept out of the whole stinking mess, when I first heard about it, I just thought "really" and watched it unfold to no end of suffering by those involved.It was an incredibly sad watch.

Not all towns suffered. The government allowed towns to have their own distance for outlets from specific places like police stations, schools hospitals, churches etc. The town near us measured out the distance in meters from two specific places on the list who were the furthest from each other and and made that the legal distance .....it shut down any legal outlets of the muck in their town.It made a massive difference, short term and long term.