NSFW Marijuana

Smoking marijuana when you’re young can dull your brain. But when you’re old, it may have the opposite effect.

While I do not condone animal testing for any reason, this is very interesting.... and I'd like to volunteer for human trials, please..? :p

Marijuana reverses cognitive aging in mice and may work for people too

Listening to Science Friday... one of the segments today is regarding this topic. It's so refreshing to have constant open dialog now! :up:

I am for legalization and have been for years and years. Florida is supposed to have legal medical marijuana but it is not moving along smoothly to implement.

I think this is better off here than in the quiz thread.... You Definitely Won't Pass This Quiz If You Don't Smoke Weed

You got 10 out of 10 right!

You toasted right now.

anigif_enhanced-29142-1497545756-1.gif

Last edited:
Pot songs:

I'm someone who has never used marijuana, have no plans to ever use marijuana, as it's not something I'm interested in, but I don't care if others use it (although if I'm ever in a position where it's recommended I use it for medical reasons, I'd consider it), but I was just listening to this:

Apparently a nice, clean-cut Christian couple sang it on The Lawrence Welk Show because they didn't know what "toke" meant and thought it was a "modern gospel song" (allegedly) called One Toe Over the Line because of the Jesus and Mary references. They would have been horrified if they knew they sang a drug song. My questions: How did they learn the song? Didn't they have sheet music? Did they learn it by listening to the recording? Wouldn't they have noticed the title on the record? Did they ask someone what "toke" meant or just said, "Eff it, we're singing it anyway"? :p