NSFW Marijuana

I've been trying the CBD oil for about a week now and have noticed that it makes me feel more relaxed, but only very mildly.

I have been comparing my experience with a few other people online and some of them really noticed a difference in their pain levels or say that they feel far less anxious and depressed or much more alert. I suppose it must depend on your body/brain chemistry.:shrug:

For me, I don't think it is worth the money.

The taste is horrible as well! I bought the Charlotte's web CBD oil and have been trying to put it under my tongue, but it activates my gag reflex.:D I found that I can take it in a small cup of black coffee.

I'm going to look to see if I can donate money or support an organisation that wants to change the law in the UK. I'm going to read up on it.

ETA - It looks like the organisation is called Clear.

CLEAR - Cannabis Law Reform UK. Become A Member Of Clear

Reactions: MadamSarcastra
I read this article also. We had a plant like that! The leaves did look like marijuana but they were a burgundy color.

View attachment 13357
Cops aren't always very smart! :D
Those leaves belong to the hibiscus? We have them growing wild here, the flower looks the same, but our leaves are very very different!
Those leaves in the picture look just like Japanese maples
images

They are indeed Hibiscus. I don't know what the variety is called but I got it from a gardener. We don't have it anymore and have a "traditional" Hibiscus now! :D

I had to stop taking the CBD oil as it tasted so vile! So many people online have told me that it has worked really well for them. It's a shame.