"Luiz Antonio: Why He Doesn't Want To Eat Octopus"

I can't watch videos. Is there text somewhere on the internet, in English?
In the beginning, Luiz asks if the octopus is real. Eventually it gets to this part:

Luiz: Fish are animals... Octopus are animals... Chickens are animals... Cows are animals... Pig are animals...​
Mom: Yeah.​
Luiz: So, when we eat animals they die.​
Mom: Ah, yeah.​
Luiz: Why?​
Mom: So we can eat them, love.​
Luiz: Why do they die? I don't like that they die... I like that they stay standing up.​
Mom: Okay. Alright. So we're not gonna eat it anymore, okay?​
Luiz: Okay! These animals, you gotta take care of them and not eat them.​
Mom: You're right, son. So eat the potatoes and rice.​
Luiz: Alright... Why are you crying?​
Mom: I'm not crying... I'm just touched by you.​
Luiz: I'm doing something beautiful.​
Mom: Eat... No need to eat the octopus, alright?​
Luiz: Okay!​

Cute! Hope it lasts. When my nephew was young he wouldn't eat turkey at Thanksgiving because "turkeys are cute". It didn't last as he grew older though.

Yes that is cute hope it lasts , this was cute tho , I wouldn't want to eat octopus either a non vegan or vegan anyhow.
Octopi are one of the coolest animals on the planet, imo. They are very intelligent cephalopods that can problem solve, can change color to blend in amazingly with their surroundings, can fit into a small crevice as wide as its little eye, move by jet propulsion, and have three hearts. <3 <3 <3

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1370044133887.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1370044133887.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 170
Reactions: PTree15 and yally
Octopi are one of the coolest animals on the planet, imo. They are very intelligent cephalopods that can problem solve, can change color to blend in amazingly with their surroundings, can fit into a small crevice as wide as its little eye, move by jet propulsion, and have three hearts. <3 <3 <3

I did not know that. :eek:

I will never ever offer to get octopus from the sushi place for my mother ever again. :fp:

I still won't eat them that is a non traditional thing to eat its making me get sick thinking people eat these things.

The video was removed. The original still exists:

Also, if Amy SF couldn't watch videos, I wouldn't have partially transcribed it.

Reactions: kazyeeqen