Last Thing You Bought?

I love peppermint too. The aroma and the taste.

I bought us food for our "xmas" dinner on NYE. Apple pie and custard or vanilla ice cream for dessert. Not very traditional I know.
Mom ordered vegan tacos from goldbelly for Christmas.
It doesn't always have to be the same thing, that gets boring.
The tacos were really good.

Is it the one that takes air--from the air?
I had to take my last car to fill tires once a week, I had considered that one. Now I have a convenient Conrads for free air.
If you had a flat tire though you'd need more than that!
Cars don't come with the donut tire anymore? Geez!

Oh hey--did you get a new microwave? Mine is starting to sound weird
I guess the tire inflator does get the air from the air as it is a little thing and it works! My car's low pressure indicator was on and after I inflated all the tires a little bit, it went off. I did get a microwave as I couldn't live without one!
Yesterday I ordered more Coconut Cloud coffee as it was on sale and they had free shipping this weekend.

Reactions: PTree15
So excited. The Amy’s broccoli Mac n cheese looks so good out of the box. I might have it tomorrow.

I was pleasantly surprised by the oat milk creamer. It’s quite tasty but it’s still not as creamy as silk original soy creamer. But I’m pretty sure I will use it up and not end up throwing it down the drain like I had to do with every other creamer that isn’t silk soy original. I think it might make a nice iced latte actually.

C663E38E-0215-4C63-AED5-7A25B06B3ABC.jpeg

@KLS52 -- have you tried Chobani extra creamy oatmilk? Not the creamer, but a half gallon carton. It's as thick as creamer, and a pretty neutral, creamy, taste, not sweet, but not exactly unsweet if you know what I mean. Like I'll use it in mashed potatoes, but it's not all plain like plain soymilk......

That broccoli mac looks really good! Again though, why do companies feel vegans need to carry the weight of the gluten free?

Reactions: KLS52
@KLS52 -- have you tried Chobani extra creamy oatmilk? Not the creamer, but a half gallon carton. It's as thick as creamer, and a pretty neutral, creamy, taste, not sweet, but not exactly unsweet if you know what I mean. Like I'll use it in mashed potatoes, but it's not all plain like plain soymilk......

That broccoli mac looks really good! Again though, why do companies feel vegans need to carry the weight of the gluten free?
I don’t think I tried chobani. I did try one kind of oat milk but I don’t remember the brand. The silk oatmeal creamer is super sweet…I didn’t even need to add sugar to the coffee. That’s unheard of for me, even though I’m down to only one measuring teaspoon.
I will keep the chobani in mind. I have a feeling that I’m just too biased towards silk but it would be nice to have an alternative. I don’t know what I would do if they ever stopped making it!

Visited Whole Foods today and bought:

A large bottle of New Chapter Bone Strength calcium because my doctor told me to increase my daily intake
Organic bananas
Organic Honeycrisp apples
365 brand lavender scented liquid hand soap
A box of cooked edamame
Corn and arugula salad from the deli
A bottle of 365 brand spring water with the label accidentally(?) put on upside down. 🤣

got me and bf demondice shirts, we both love her music. They were out of the red, sadly. I got the white.
BlackShirtWhiteBG_1024x1024@2x.png

Last edited:
Just placed an order from
They have a truck dropship pretty close to my work, so my shipping cost is only $5., and I'll meet the truck to get my order
Best price on 3 lb Soy Curls!
5 lbs organic oat groats
2 lbs raw cashew pieces
2 tubs of FYH parm at a sale price
seeds- swiss chard, red kale, and delicata squash

Two boxes of vegan snacks. One spicy Asian and the other a jerky box. Yum.

Attachments

• PXL_20220303_033911950.jpg
    PXL_20220303_033911950.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 4