Last Thing You Bought?

2 FYH garden herb cheeses that were discounted for a dollar each. Wondered about that flavor--it's thyme and oregano, not my favorite, but ok for a buck!
3 ears of corn, hope it's good!
organic carrots and celery

Reactions: PTree15
Groceries, got those field roast frankfurters I've been wanting.
No luck on the like meat wings. I got 2 last time, they were awesome.
My bf liked them so much, eating them made him want to get real chicken wings. Eyeroll.

My supermarkets have no sabra plain hummus so I had to try another brand. Also gross. Tastes like cigarette ashes. 🤢🤮
What brand?
I haven't liked hummus in so long, and I tried making it, and brands I used to like with no change. I just lost my taste for what used to be my favorite beans since I was a child :pensive:

The fruit I bought last was really good! Can't wait for melon season!

It might be tribe or Joseph’s. I’ll look when I get up again.

I think Tribe is nasty, but Joseph's is my favorite store-bought hummus.
Lol…the one in my fridge is Joseph’s 😂
I think I’m trying tribe in my curbside pickup today.

I don’t think the universe understands that I can’t be having my favorite items out of stock! I don’t like enough things and it makes it so hard. 😫

I’m trying a boars head brand hummus and a Nature’s Promise brand. 🤞🏼

An organic, low sodium/low sugar tomato ketchup. Gross. 🤢🤮
I guess because a certain amount of sugar and salt makes ketchup taste like - well - ketchup and not like sour, watered down tomato paste.

My sympathy. I made that experience as well.

Reactions: KLS52
At work we often have birds that come in through the dock doors. My co worker has been going on rants about them, everything from bird flu, to insisting someone is feeding them. What I'm finding hardest to ignore is the constant rants about how ''stupid' they are. I've already questioned her about why she can't find her way home from hundreds of miles away,can you build your own house, fly? are you stupid?
today she said she saw they bird on a bench and she had a heavy object in her hand and wanted to bash it.
I am so sick of her. I overheard part of her conversation with the guy the works next to us-about how weshouldn't be sending help to other countries when we can't take care of ours. Hypocrisy?> She's from Bosnia!
THen.,... I hear a story of a coworker who experienced homophobic remarks from another that just blew me away! HR is giving him a very hard time.
I just can't stand people.More than I ever have

I stopped at Aldi and they still have no broccoli.
they increased my favorite whole bean Honduras coffee again! I guess I'll be sticking with the German blend for the most part
there were smashed blackberries all over the floor.
Today was the kind of day that evenwhen things are going well on the outside, there was animosity every step of the way

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
Oops :ignore:. Thought it the gripe thread...shows how my days been going....:fp:
I did a Moser Roth dark chocolate bars and tater tots
Texas seasoned tortilla chips--which are vegan and surprisingly good--Aldi special
individual applesauce cups for baking

I found some good deals on my shopping outing today. I dropped off the bags of clothing at the thrift shop and went to Big Lots which is in the same plaza. Lucky for me today was a special 20% off day! I got toilet paper and tissues, a candy treat, some vegan snack bars, and a flag holder for my new kitty flag. Sadly the holder thing will have to be returned as it won't go together. Then I went to Beall's because I had a $5 reward to use there. I always look at clearance and I found 2 shirts and a pair of denim capris. I also found 2 other capris on sale. I guess I am quickly replacing what I gave away!

At work we often have birds that come in through the dock doors. My co worker has been going on rants about them, everything from bird flu, to insisting someone is feeding them. What I'm finding hardest to ignore is the constant rants about how ''stupid' they are. I've already questioned her about why she can't find her way home from hundreds of miles away,can you build your own house, fly? are you stupid?
LOL!

I stopped at Aldi and they still have no broccoli.
they increased my favorite whole bean Honduras coffee again! I guess I'll be sticking with the German blend for the most part
there were smashed blackberries all over the floor.
Today was the kind of day that evenwhen things are going well on the outside, there was animosity every step of the way

Sounds like my local Lidl. Staff are unpleasant, it's a mess, products are missing and everything has gone up. It's a bit of a nightmare
to do my shopping but I have no choice as it's the only supermarket in my neighbourhood. We have another shop that is roughly 1.5/2 kms up the road and it is a Carrefour express which is very expensive. I'm actually amazed that so many people do their shopping there. I guess that many people have high salaries!:worried:

I was pleasantly surprised by all the Aldi stores in southern Ca as they were very clean, had tons of
plant based products and on the whole the staff were friendly.

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15