Last Thing You Bought?

I bought another watermelon at Big Y and this one was baaaaaad. I returned it! I’m so proud of myself! When the employee at the service desk saw it, even she said, ugh, lol.

Then I went to Costco with my daughter and they had two mini watermelons for the same price I paid at Big Y and I hit the jackpot…the one I cut open is so sweet and juicy.

I had to order anti-collision decals for my sliding door so the birds don’t bang into it. At least once a day for the last week or so, I keep hearing something bang into it. Sometimes it’s the cats, thinking they can catch the squirrels through the door, lol. But today I actually saw a bird and heard it hit. Luckily he was fine and flew away. The decals will arrive tomorrow.

I also dropped the screen door off at Ace Hardware. They are going to replace the screen with a special anti-pet destruction screen. I haven’t used the screen portion for the sliding door because I don’t trust that the cats won’t break through or at least destroy it by climbing it. Supposedly this particular screen is destruction proof…we shall see!

I had to order anti-collision decals for my sliding door so the birds don’t bang into it. At least once a day for the last week or so, I keep hearing something bang into it. Sometimes it’s the cats, thinking they can catch the squirrels through the door, lol. But today I actually saw a bird and heard it hit. Luckily he was fine and flew away. The decals will arrive tomorrow.

I also dropped the screen door off at Ace Hardware. They are going to replace the screen with a special anti-pet destruction screen. I haven’t used the screen portion for the sliding door because I don’t trust that the cats won’t break through or at least destroy it by climbing it. Supposedly this particular screen is destruction proof…we shall see!
My window got a big crack in it and had to be replaced because a bird crashed into it! I now have butterflies on the window. I don't think there has been a collision since I put them on there.

Everyone raves about Bubba burgers being the best burgers ever. So when I saw that they had a vegan veggie burger, I was excited! So I bought them and made one for lunch. May I just say that they are gag worthy. :down: 🤢🤮 So now lunch is a roll with vegan mayo, ketchup, pickles and onions.:sniff:

• Friendly
  • Haha
Reactions: Raven and shyvas
Everyone raves about Bubba burgers being the best burgers ever. So when I saw that they had a vegan veggie burger, I was excited! So I bought them and made one for lunch. May I just say that they are gag worthy. :down: 🤢🤮 So now lunch is a roll with vegan mayo, ketchup, pickles and onions.:sniff:
I've never heard a good thing about Bubba veg burgers :joy:
I really hate veggie burgers that are soft like that, and have bits of carrots. I'm not sure if I had those or not, I was interested when they first came out

I bought Non Dairy Evolution from Ebay. I've heard soooo many good recipes from there. Doesn't seem like so many I want, but if there are ones I do it'll be worth it!
Have to make rejuvelac now o_O

I've never heard a good thing about Bubba veg burgers :joy:
I really hate veggie burgers that are soft like that, and have bits of carrots. I'm not sure if I had those or not, I was interested when they first came out
There were two different kinds. I got the ones with chickpeas, beets, quinoa. Not sure what else they through in there. It also had lots of green stuff (likely herbs) which everyone knows I can’t stand, lol. I only took two bites and had to keep spitting out green things, lol.

One of the local nurseries had a 50% off sale so I bought 6 dill plants and a cilantro for the monarch butterfly caterpillars should I be graced with their presence. I have two milkweed plants too. I also got some flowers. I don’t know what kind they are, just that they are good for partial shade. Tomorrow I’ll go out with the plant app and see what kind they are.

Last edited:
I got an old record I'd lost and sorely missed. I won it on Ebay! SO happy!
All my albums I'd either given away or lost over the years mostly were $1 records from Record Exchange.Now they're hard to find and run $30 and up.....

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
I got an old record I'd lost and sorely missed. I won it on Ebay! SO happy!
All my albums I'd either given away or lost over the years mostly were $1 records from Record Exchange.Now they're hard to find and run $30 and up.....
What record did you buy?

Just came back from shopping.
2.5 pounds of raw cashews
2 tubs of organic tofu
grapes & black raspberries
Beyond sausage spicy breakfast patties
frozen broccoli
All on sale at sale prices I'm familiar with! LOL :eek:

I also stopped at Penzeys spices when I saw they had both Northwoods Fire & Justice 1/2 cup jars for FREE!
I always feel guilty when I go for just freebies like that, but I really didn't need anything else! I so love that company!

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52