Last Thing You Bought?

silva

Forum Legend
Supporter
Reaction score
I have six in the oven…190 calories, 8 grams of fat but only .5 saturated. I hope I don’t hate them. I’ve been turned off to Gardein for some reason. 🤞🏼

View attachment 25982
I didn't care for them either, and I do like Gardein seven grain nuggets, and their burgers and fishless.
I doused in hot sauce, baked well, and had with mayo-hard to go wrong there! But I like so many cheap nuggets. I was expecting like fast food fried

Reactions: KLS52

KLS52

Forum Legend
Supporter
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
Son ate them so that made me happy that they didn’t go to waste.

Reactions: PTree15

Raven

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I've bought so much the past week. A scarf, gloves, thermal top, wedge trainers, a top, a canvas tote bag and quite a few books for my kindle.

Oh yes, clothes from the charity shop, 4 jumpers for my husband, two tops for me and a new black coat for £2!

shyvas

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
I've bought so much the past week. A scarf, gloves, thermal top, wedge trainers, a top, a canvas tote bag and quite a few books for my kindle.

Oh yes, clothes from the charity shop, 4 jumpers for my husband, two tops for me and a new black coat for £2!

Love, love the charity shops in the UK. I always get some great finds including M&S Per Una/Monsoon and some nearly brand new clothes. I also buy all of my cotton scarves there for as little as £1.

PTree15

Beach bum
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
My Stop & Shop had Gardein products on sale, so I bought the breakfast sausage patties and the 7-grain tenders. Haven't had either in ages. I also bought Boca chik'n patties (not on sale, lol), semisweet chocolate chips, iceberg lettuce and Ritz crackers (on sale) for my dad.

Last edited:

Chryssie

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
I just ordered instant coffee and cocoa mix from Coconut Cloud again. It is expensive but I like supporting a vegan brand and it is owned by women!

silva

Forum Legend
Supporter
Reaction score
I once had a natural pest deterrent company spray mint inside and outside the house. I was surprised how long the scent lingured

I got a few things over these holidays. A toaster air fryer oven which put my old toaster oven to shame!
Some really cute black & grey sunflower patterned leggings
A Kitchenaide immersion blender-I now know how bad my old cheap one was, this one is super strong! $34. at Kohls
A lip balm that I love. It isn't vegan though-bees wax. I was looking for vegan ones, and Eco lips had some, but I picked the wrong one, but I love it

hungryraccoon

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
Today I bought a single duvet for E (he has a toddler bed but always kicks the toddler duvet off so thought a bigger one might work)
And 2 duvet sets for him.

I also bought a bath mat, baking tray, storage baskets & a wrapping paper storage bag.

Raven

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I love peppermint too. The aroma and the taste.

I bought us food for our "xmas" dinner on NYE. Apple pie and custard or vanilla ice cream for dessert. Not very traditional I know.

KLS52

Forum Legend
Supporter
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
Coffee. I still can’t believe I can’t find decaf espresso and decaf Peet’s in the supermarkets.
D63AD49E-FA2A-4086-B173-B6D56F495214.jpeg

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15

Chryssie

Internet Junkie
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegetarian
I ordered a rechargeable tire inflator for the car because the cigerette lighter port charging thingy doesn't work anymore and I am really paranoid about flat tires since they don't provide a spare tire anymore. This gadget will also charge your phone. I had ordered one a week or so ago and the shipment was delayed with no delivery date in sight so I cancelled that and ordered a different brand. It is out for delivery now!

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52

silva

Forum Legend
Supporter
Reaction score
I ordered a rechargeable tire inflator for the car because the cigerette lighter port charging thingy doesn't work anymore and I am really paranoid about flat tires since they don't provide a spare tire anymore. This gadget will also charge your phone. I had ordered one a week or so ago and the shipment was delayed with no delivery date in sight so I cancelled that and ordered a different brand. It is out for delivery now!
Is it the one that takes air--from the air?
I had to take my last car to fill tires once a week, I had considered that one. Now I have a convenient Conrads for free air.
If you had a flat tire though you'd need more than that!
Cars don't come with the donut tire anymore? Geez!

Oh hey--did you get a new microwave? Mine is starting to sound weird

silva

Forum Legend
Supporter
Reaction score
More Rooibos from amazon. I'm so trying to avoid them, but it's the best I've had. And the subscribe and save was free shipping :worried:

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52

KLS52

Forum Legend
Supporter
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Other
I didn’t buy this but I think it’s really cool. I would buy it if I had money to throw away. 😄

• Informative
Reactions: Lou and PTree15