Last Thing You Bought?

I have six in the oven…190 calories, 8 grams of fat but only .5 saturated. I hope I don’t hate them. I’ve been turned off to Gardein for some reason. 🤞🏼

View attachment 25982
I didn't care for them either, and I do like Gardein seven grain nuggets, and their burgers and fishless.
I doused in hot sauce, baked well, and had with mayo-hard to go wrong there! But I like so many cheap nuggets. I was expecting like fast food fried

Reactions: KLS52
Son ate them so that made me happy that they didn’t go to waste.

Reactions: PTree15
I've bought so much the past week. A scarf, gloves, thermal top, wedge trainers, a top, a canvas tote bag and quite a few books for my kindle.

Oh yes, clothes from the charity shop, 4 jumpers for my husband, two tops for me and a new black coat for £2!

I've bought so much the past week. A scarf, gloves, thermal top, wedge trainers, a top, a canvas tote bag and quite a few books for my kindle.

Oh yes, clothes from the charity shop, 4 jumpers for my husband, two tops for me and a new black coat for £2!

Love, love the charity shops in the UK. I always get some great finds including M&S Per Una/Monsoon and some nearly brand new clothes. I also buy all of my cotton scarves there for as little as £1.

My Stop & Shop had Gardein products on sale, so I bought the breakfast sausage patties and the 7-grain tenders. Haven't had either in ages. I also bought Boca chik'n patties (not on sale, lol), semisweet chocolate chips, iceberg lettuce and Ritz crackers (on sale) for my dad.

Last edited:
I just ordered instant coffee and cocoa mix from Coconut Cloud again. It is expensive but I like supporting a vegan brand and it is owned by women!

I once had a natural pest deterrent company spray mint inside and outside the house. I was surprised how long the scent lingured

I got a few things over these holidays. A toaster air fryer oven which put my old toaster oven to shame!
Some really cute black & grey sunflower patterned leggings
A Kitchenaide immersion blender-I now know how bad my old cheap one was, this one is super strong! $34. at Kohls
A lip balm that I love. It isn't vegan though-bees wax. I was looking for vegan ones, and Eco lips had some, but I picked the wrong one, but I love it

Today I bought a single duvet for E (he has a toddler bed but always kicks the toddler duvet off so thought a bigger one might work)
And 2 duvet sets for him.

I also bought a bath mat, baking tray, storage baskets & a wrapping paper storage bag.

I love peppermint too. The aroma and the taste.

I bought us food for our "xmas" dinner on NYE. Apple pie and custard or vanilla ice cream for dessert. Not very traditional I know.

Coffee. I still can’t believe I can’t find decaf espresso and decaf Peet’s in the supermarkets.
D63AD49E-FA2A-4086-B173-B6D56F495214.jpeg

• Friendly
Reactions: PTree15
I ordered a rechargeable tire inflator for the car because the cigerette lighter port charging thingy doesn't work anymore and I am really paranoid about flat tires since they don't provide a spare tire anymore. This gadget will also charge your phone. I had ordered one a week or so ago and the shipment was delayed with no delivery date in sight so I cancelled that and ordered a different brand. It is out for delivery now!

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
I ordered a rechargeable tire inflator for the car because the cigerette lighter port charging thingy doesn't work anymore and I am really paranoid about flat tires since they don't provide a spare tire anymore. This gadget will also charge your phone. I had ordered one a week or so ago and the shipment was delayed with no delivery date in sight so I cancelled that and ordered a different brand. It is out for delivery now!
Is it the one that takes air--from the air?
I had to take my last car to fill tires once a week, I had considered that one. Now I have a convenient Conrads for free air.
If you had a flat tire though you'd need more than that!
Cars don't come with the donut tire anymore? Geez!

Oh hey--did you get a new microwave? Mine is starting to sound weird

I didn’t buy this but I think it’s really cool. I would buy it if I had money to throw away. 😄

• Informative
Reactions: Lou and PTree15