Last Thing You Bought?

Ten months after I bought a MacBook, I finally got around to ordering a mouse to go with it. It’s arriving today.
Congrats and the mouse. and belated congrats on the MacBook.

I have a 2008 MacBook Pro. It's been great. Just had to replace the battery once.

I'm on my second mouse. the first was cordless. but now I use a wired one. Its from Amazon. $10

I also use my old keyboard from an old iMac. I have trouble typing on a laptop's keyboard.

I got a handheld vacuum last week. Today I scored this vegan bag at TJ Maxx for $29! It was 20% off employee day but it TJ's regular price is still less than half the manufacturer's price. I got it in blue which I guess they call indigo. It is made from recycled plastic bottles.

3 Tubs of Pip&Nut peanut butter = 2 kg 400
1 tub (1kg) of P&N almond butter
2 pouches of pea protein.

That should get me through the next few months as I eat a lot of nut butters.

Order placed on Wiggle with free P&P.

View attachment 22523
:rofl: ...as if 'pea protein' wasn't funny already

I wish 'palm oil free' would become a trend. I don't completely avoid it, if it's something I don't often buy. I do buy the fresh ground PB at Fresh Thyme, and should go there today for some, and some much craved fruit!

I think I'll go into the new Bobs furniture and check out the couches! I will wait until I get hired (and see what they're willing to pay me!) before buying one.

Reactions: KLS52
:rofl: ...as if 'pea protein' wasn't funny already

I wish 'palm oil free' would become a trend. I don't completely avoid it, if it's something I don't often buy. I do buy the fresh ground PB at Fresh Thyme, and should go there today for some, and some much craved fruit!

I think I'll go into the new Bobs furniture and check out the couches! I will wait until I get hired (and see what they're willing to pay me!) before buying one.

Ooops. :D

Wow. What amazon won't do for your money. When I placed my order shipping was like one week, and free cause over 25. I got the offer for another 30 day free trial of Prime but said no as it was free anyway. I just got notice the sheets and agar won't ship till late Oct 🙄

I think Amazon Prime is really worth the money. I often even get same day delivery.

I bought myself a top from a charity shop and a jumper for my husband. I also bought lipstick, lip balm, hand cream, cotton buds and conditioner.

Did you know that you can "share" your Amazon Prime Membership? I think its 5 or 6 people. They only get free shipping. they don't get the videos or free lending library. There are some limitations but if "mom" has an account she can share it with her kids and parents.

Did you know that you can "share" your Amazon Prime Membership? I think its 5 or 6 people. They only get free shipping. they don't get the videos or free lending library. There are some limitations but if "mom" has an account she can share it with her kids and parents.
Yes I shared mine with my son. Pretty cool.

• Friendly
Reactions: shyvas and PTree15
I bought a bunch of yarn on sale from Herrschner's. GingerFoxx turned me on to this site, and they do have some lovely sales quite often. I want to make a longish shrug/cardigan for myself, so I got yarn in a lovely gray with a black fleck. I also bought some common colors that I use. I've been productive this year, so I need to replenish my stash!

I also put in a Vegan Essentials order for some bouillon cubes, as I'm getting dangerously low. I got some snacks (cheddar-flavored squares and Earth Balance cheesy puffs) as well.

Reactions: Chryssie and KLS52
I got dr squatchs soap, the limited edition chocolate milk. It’s made with oat milk so it’s vegan :)
My bfs been getting their ads for almost a year lol, ever since I got him some for Christmas. This bar is mine this time, I’m really looking forward to this scent

Reactions: KLS52