Last Thing You Bought?

Did you know that you can "share" your Amazon Prime Membership? I think its 5 or 6 people. They only get free shipping. they don't get the videos or free lending library. There are some limitations but if "mom" has an account she can share it with her kids and parents.
I didn't know this & will have to look into how you do it!

I went to Giant Eagle, my hated store, mostly for sale things my son likes. I saw these and got one Philly and one Pizza.
I just had the Philly--sooooo disgusting! The taste of the shreds was indescribable, maybe like a ton of smoky paprika?, nothing Philly about it! Even the green pepper pieces were awful, and the cheese was nothing but sticky. Can't imagine the Pizza one would be any better

• Sad
Reactions: KLS52
I went to Giant Eagle, my hated store, mostly for sale things my son likes. I saw these and got one Philly and one Pizza.
I just had the Philly--sooooo disgusting! The taste of the shreds was indescribable, maybe like a ton of smoky paprika?, nothing Philly about it! Even the green pepper pieces were awful, and the cheese was nothing but sticky. Can't imagine the Pizza one would be any better
Just had the pizza burrito and it was really tasty! So very different than the philly in texture, and the taste was close to pizza

Reactions: Amy SF and KLS52
Some products from Holland & Barrett as there is a 20 % coupon offer. Moreover their P&P is cheaper than what French companies offer.

I bought some L Lysine, Jackfruit in brine, soft Australian liquorice etc :

1602402328636.png

1602402358701.png

1602402378171.png

1602402408548.png
1602402445405.png

I have ordered some lounge wear for wearing around the house, some slippers, some knickers and some silicone baking sheets.

I bought a bunch of flowers from a shop as well today.

I ordered some more vegan algae capsules, some kelp tablets and a book. The XX Brain - Dr Lisa Mosconi. I also got some white miso paste. I don't think I have ever tried it.

Boots...not anywhere as sheik as shyvas’. I cannot wear anything with a heel and I needed something water resistant that I can wear when I go walking. I often have to move off the road and onto wet grass/leaves when cars approach.
I also bought some really cute socks. 😊

0B7E68BD-3CB2-4C32-8B62-C31582E0A187.jpeg

912DAF6F-2A5E-4964-832C-0C614D1C042A.jpeg

Oh no...the chocolate says vegan. The regular does not say that. I will have to check the ingredients. Worst case husband and son get some cookies.

• Informative
Reactions: shyvas
Doesn't it say Plant Based on the packaging?;)
I only noticed that one specifically used the word vegan and the other didn’t. I didn’t want it to be a case like when I bought those Amy’s chocolate bars. The coconut was definitely vegan and I foolishly assumed that the caramel version was also vegan and I think you had pointed it out that it was not.

Luckily I checked the cookies and they are all vegan!