Last Thing You Bought?

I got 2 cold brew coffee makers (1 for me 1 for my bf), some cheap-o grinder (hopefully does the job), vanilla syrup, and southern pecan coffee. I'm pretty excited to make my own cold brew. I do prefer iced coffee, so it is about time. It's too hot outside to drink hot coffee, lol. Plus I'm actually outside in it. I try to finish most my coffee in the car otw then switch to water. I fill up 3 canteens, stick them in the fridge... I don't trust the water at work, I don't think water should look yellow and have black things in it. Some days 3 canteens is barely enough. I have 1 big one and 2 mediums.

Reactions: PTree15 and KLS52
A celling fan/ light for the bedroom.
I have been showing low profile fans for the room for years and hub kept saying they will not work. The other day he was showing me THE SAME fans I was showing him and saying they would work. I ordered.

I bought some probiotics, a pair of sandals and a fire stick as it was Amazon Prime day. We also got concert tickets and some groceries.

It's Amazon Prime Sale Days so I ordered a water fountain for the cats. I read that cats like running water and a fountain may encourage them to drink more. It is small and has a little spout like a faucet and plugs in. It also has filters so the water stays fresher. BG was immediately interested in it but it may take cautious Smokes a bit longer to try it.

It's Amazon Prime Sale Days so I ordered a water fountain for the cats. I read that cats like running water and a fountain may encourage them to drink more. It is small and has a little spout like a faucet and plugs in. It also has filters so the water stays fresher. BG was immediately interested in it but it may take cautious Smokes a bit longer to try it.
My cats spend so much time at the water bowl as it is! Cali has a particular fixation and puts all kinds of things in it--why they no longer get cat nip bags :ignore:

Instant Pot is declaring bankruptcy and I'm half tempted to get another one. I have mine as well as use of my sons now that he's here, but I use it so much. I've had mine 7 years--and the original seal!

• Friendly
My cats spend so much time at the water bowl as it is! Cali has a particular fixation and puts all kinds of things in it--why they no longer get cat nip bags :ignore:

Instant Pot is declaring bankruptcy and I'm half tempted to get another one. I have mine as well as use of my sons now that he's here, but I use it so much. I've had mine 7 years--and the original seal!
Screamer used to do that! He would find hair ties and dunk them after throwing them around! :D

• Haha
Reactions: PTree15
From Swansons:
BiokleenAutomatic Dish Powder - Citrus Essence
32 oz Pwdr
1$11.87$11.87
MTH005Mount HagenOrganic Fairtrade Coffee - Instant Decaffeinated Freeze-Dried
3.53 oz Jar
1$9.30$9.30
CPC002Capsule ConnectionThe Capsule Machine "00"
1 Unit
1$15.29$15.29
After obsessing over dishwasher detergent, and not taking my tumeric or other supplements I capsule by hand, I went for these. Also, the instant decaf gets great reviews here and on amazon, so I can have more coffee :rofl:

Reactions: KLS52 and Chryssie
My cats LOVED theirs! The only problem I had was keeping it clean, because it collected dust, hair and other gunk on the regular, which clogged the moving parts. I was always replacing the filter, too. Keep an eye on it and make sure you clean it out and replace the filter at least once a month. (Ignore any instructions to clean it less often, or your cats will be drinking dirty water.)

• Agree
My cats LOVED theirs! The only problem I had was keeping it clean, because it collected dust, hair and other gunk on the regular, which clogged the moving parts. I was always replacing the filter, too. Keep an eye on it and make sure you clean it out and replace the filter at least once a month. (Ignore any instructions to clean it less often, or your cats will be drinking dirty water.)
I was changing the water daily and cleaning mine once a week...taking the filter completely apart and cleaning all of the tiny bits...and three of my four cats (at the time) got chin acne. 😠 It was a plastic fountain and maybe wouldn't happen with a stainless steel. But they had been eating out of plastic dishes for years before that and never had a problem. So I decided to dump the fountain and the acne cleared up with regular cleaning their chins with something my vet gave me. Stella is the only one who still gets it periodically but I can quickly eradicate it by using the cleaning liquid. It clears up in two days.

They are cool gadgets. I was thinking of trying a stainless steel but I'm not going to clean the filter parts more than once a week and they both drink very well from the stainless steel water bowls.

Reactions: Amy SF and PTree15