Last Thing You Bought?

I saw a sink with storage underneath at a charity shop today. I bought it as we just ordered a new sink this week. I'm going to return the new sink to the store as the charity shop sink cost £10 and the one we originally bought cost £90! Brilliant bargain.

A Costco membership :eek: !
It all started with me looking at dishwashers, seeing they had one that's a newer model of what I have now, but you had to be a member just to see the price. They had a special where buying the $60 membership you got a $30 gift card, so I did it! They do always have gas at at least 20 cents off a gallon, as well as things I would want to buy....it's just so damn large and crowded....always. I went with my son soon after opening and he couldn't deal with it.
Anyway, the dishwasher is a great deal, much better than what i had ordered, so I cancelled that.

I love Costco! My daughter added me to her subscription so my first year was free. Now we split the renewal. We go about once a month.

Reactions: PTree15
I love Costco! My daughter added me to her subscription so my first year was free. Now we split the renewal. We go about once a month.
I know the berries there are phenomenal! Any good vegan specific foods?

@silva … did you make the pie? 😁
I did! I really don't know pie and I kinda panicked when it was so liquidy after a couple hours. I realized I didn't bake the full time, so put it back in. Today it's really good. I compared recipes and used 1/2 cup sugar which was kinda the in between, and 1/2 cup flour. Some called for corn starch and next time I will use that-the flour made a pinkish tinge I didn't like.
I must say Aldi Belmont frozen crust are very very good! You get two for under $2, and I cut off the crust on one to top the bottom crust, worked perfectly

I ordered clothes from Kohls on a whim, as I really am in need of things, I added a couple more as what I wanted wasn't in store. The french terry pants came first and they're perfect! Ordered enough for free shipping, but still come separately :unamused:

I went to some charity shops and found a rucksack for my husband as his one he uses for work has ripped. I found myself a winter jumper, not the right season as it is quite hot today, so that will be washed and put away for later in the year

• Friendly
Reactions: KLS52 and shyvas
I'm so excited--my new dishwasher is coming tomorrow!
It also comes with a gripe-on Costcos site it listed the zip codes that offered free installation, and mine wasn't listed. The delivery guy called and said it would be delivered AND installed tomorrow between 8 & 10. Too late for me to take the day off, and too early to leave early :unamused:
I told him to just drop it off. My son will install. I just hope there isn't any problem! o_O