Lady Gaga Blasts PETA

thefadedone

Needs a life
Reaction score
http://news.yahoo.com/lady-gaga-blasts-peta-violent-abusive-childish-122903913.html

"To the fans," Gaga wrote in a blog post on her website. "I want you to know that I care deeply about your feelings and views, and I will always support your philosophies about life ... I do not however support violent, abusive, and childish campaigns for ANY CAUSE. Particularly one that I respect. 'Animal Rights.'"

Respect???? Respect my ***! Doesn't support violent, abusive, and childish campaigns but supports the fur industry? :hmm: :mad:

I don't understand why anyone likes this woman. I can only hope their brainwashing wears off soon.

Blah. I saw a photo of her recently where she was wearing a rabbit fur coat, and it was dyed pink.
Why not just wear fake fur, and especially if you're going to wear the ones dyed unnatural colors.

I don't know much about her except for hearing a song or two on the radio. Maybe her respect for animals' rights comes down to the fact that she doesn't think they have any? :(

Edit: I should point out that I haven't read the link yet...

I kind of agree with her. PETA really needs to stop with their antics. Additionally, when you compare the ammount of fur stars wear, with the ammount of meat/leather/wool/etc worn and used by everyone else, its no different. There is no difference between Gaga wearing a wolf coat and every single person sitting inside Outback.

I kind of agree with her. PETA really needs to stop with their antics. Additionally, when you compare the ammount of fur stars wear, with the ammount of meat/leather/wool/etc worn and used by everyone else, its no different. There is no difference between Gaga wearing a wolf coat and every single person sitting inside Outback.

But the reason they do all those silly things is to get attention. They figure this is the best way to spread the pro-animal cause.

Let's not forget that the only reason Lady Gaga is flapping her gums about PETA is because they called her out on her hypocrisy. Not because she gives the slightest damn about animal rights. She's a blatant liar on top of being a hypocrite, and a moronic cretin to boot.

Yeah I see a pretty big difference between ordinary people who have been brainwashed into thinking they must eat meat or die, and wealthy scumbags who have no problem skinning animals alive for luxury items.

I'd suggest to Lady Gaga that if she thinks it's so great to be skinned and have your pelt turned into a museum piece she ought to try out anal electrocution herself, but I'm afraid she'd try to simulate that for her next AMA performance.

Reactions: thefadedone