knot saying hello but goodbye!!

So what's this magical substance in meat, that can be found nowhere else, that will improve one's health?

I also don't get how it helps one's "spiritual health" to kill animals (that is, if you think what the animals go through to be made into food).

This guy has all the answers! http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Meat-Fi...1396/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1345327435&sr=8-1 I've been told to buy that book by a person who is "concerned" about my health.

As for the rest of this thread, I'm not going to say what I would really like to say because I'll probably get banned.

That is a weird book, I have found that meat *gave* me IBS.

This guy has all the answers! http://www.amazon.co.uk/The-Meat-Fi...1396/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1345327435&sr=8-1 I've been told to buy that book by a person who is "concerned" about my health.

The book description reads like a joke:

The results were spectacular. 24 hours after eating meat, he was better. After 48 hours he was totally well. All his symptoms had gone - the IBS, the headaches, the mid-afternoon tiredness, achy knees - the lot. Even his eyesight improved to the point he no longer needed to use reading glasses.

No wonder only vegetarians wear glasses and get headaches.

^ xD I've been needing glasses all my life! Well, not for reading.. I'm near-sighted. :3 So I can see everything up close perfectly.. So I take off my glasses when I'm reading, or on the computer. But I've been having fatigue issues since I was 12, and I don't blame vegetarianism on it because I was a huge meat eater until 3 years ago.

How sad :( It's sad to see a long term vegetarian go back.
I know you are not looking for an argument,
but it's just that so many people blame vegetarianism when they get ill...
I do hope that you are able to figure out how to get healthy and still be veggie.
I also find it sad because I looked forward to your posts.

Jenn, pleeeze, what is it about animal products that you need?

You've always been a special light on these forums, and one I'd recognize regardless of avatar change, or noticing the name. You provided a cool reasoning, and I liked that you didn't mince words.

I have never, not even from you, been given an explanation for WHY some people need animal meat. Never a diagnosis. Never a name.

I hope you find your balance. Peace always.

Jenn has been a great friend to me and she has helped keep me on the path of veg*nism. This won't affect our friendship.

Thank you for giving us a formal goodbye. You will be missed on the forums! :)

so sorry to hear you won't be posting here anymore.
i hope your health issues improve and you can post here again one day soon.
will miss you and all your happy hippy posts!
peace and love...
take care, Jenn :hug:

It must be a tough decision to stop being a Veg*n after so many years. It seems that you're doctor has given you no other alternative and health is really important.

Prehaps the admins could create a special board for you to post as you're a valued member of our community ?

Take care ! :wave:

I am saddened by this however I was on the verge of going the other way but, when I did recently It really took a toll of my health , so I have started over with Veg friendly diet and we are going to get some more things in a few days.

I am saddened by this however I was on the verge of going the other way but, when I did recently It really took a toll of my health , so I have started over with Veg friendly diet and we are going to get some more things in a few days.