knot saying hello but goodbye!!

I Heart Corey Haim!!

Forum Legend
Reaction score
hey there,

hope you guys are peachy keen,

this isnt a post to start a ruccus or fight....although I am good at that and noone is more a drama queen than me....hehe....I have chosen to change my journey in life and am no longer a veggie....I know some peoples jaws are dropping on the floor right now cause I have been veggie/vegan for almost 24 years of my life...this wasnt an easy decision for me to make by any means at all...and alot of factors went into it...esp and most important my overall health.....I am not going to get into a long winded explanation cause I dont wanna argue....I wanna leave this place on a peaceful and hippie note.....I just wanted to explain why I wasnt gonna be around anymore....and not skulk away with my head down....not saying a word....looking like I am doing something wrong....cause I dont feel like I am....I need to do whats best for me and my overall physical and spiritual health.

I have made sooooo many amazing friendships on VB and they moved over here to VV and I do hope that these friendships can continue no matter what we are eating....

I will miss you all and coming to VV and sharing stories, laughs, and amazing coupon shopping journeys....and having some knock down drag outs too...LOL....cannot forget those......I will always have special & fond memories of you guys, VB & VV......but I do know the rules of the board that you have to be veg or trasitioning to veg and thats not me anymore or in the near future so I cant be part of this board anymore.....

soooo I wanted to give all my veg friends the biggest hugg goodbye......and hope that we can talk soon...

CIAO.....

Peace, LOve and Hippiness Always

Jenn

P.S....if this is in the wrong spot.....my apologies and can you please move it....thankies!!

Sorry to see you go...in case you're not completely gone yet, I pm'd you my email address.

Good luck with everything.
Sorry to hear about your health problems. Hope you can find something that works for you.

*jaw drops*

I will miss seeing you around here, Jenn. You have always been a bright spot on VB and on VV. :cry:

Thanx sooooooooooooooo very much Amy....I will miss you too and talking about those awesome coupon/shopping journeys.

Peace, LOve and Good Karma!!

*jaw drops*

I will miss seeing you around here, Jenn. You have always been a bright spot on VB and on VV. :cry:

:sniff: Yes you have always seemed to brighten up VB & VV. You will be dearly missed. Please take care of yourself and return if you decide to switch back.

:sniff: Yes you have always seemed to brighten up VB & VV. You will be dearly missed. Please take care of yourself and return if you decide to switch back.

thank-you sooooooooooo much couponing pal:):).....I will miss you guys too.....I dont see me switching back anytime soon...but never say never and if and when I do.....I promise to skidaddle right back here.

peace, love and sunshine-ey days:)

Reactions: thefadedone
Hope you have a nice life, and remember you can always come back, bean burgers are just too hard to resist : ) .

Sad to see you go Jenn. :( Not sure if you are on Facebook, but if you are, let me know so we can keep in touch. :)