Kitchen you can rent, idea?

Blobbenstein

Reaction score
I had the idea for a business.
A kitchen that could be rented out, that it would be legal to prepare food in for commercial sale.
I was just thinking about how my sister might5 like to make a few vegan things that could be sold, and then I wondered about where the law stood on the matter of the kitchen that the food was prepared in.
Some people may only want to make a few things, that could then be sold in local vegan cafes, and not want a full-time job, so maybe a kitchen that had any certificates required could be hired/hired-out.
I suppose the person doing the cooking may need some certificates too, I don't know.

It depends on the country as well.

Maybe that is something that someone with a good kitchen could do; maybe it is done already.

I was just yearning for some vegan quiche.....if I make one myself that is about a million calories, and I will probably eat it in one day.

that's a good idea! Especially for small term things - such as someone wants to do a bake sale for a charity/fete but was worried about legal issues. OR if they, say, wanted to do nut free but their house wasnt gauranteed nut free. Just rent a nutless kitchen. I expect you to be on Dragon's Den soon :p

Reactions: ledboots