J. Mercola-the most influential spreader of COVID-19 misinformation

Ugh, I have a good friend who thinks this guy is a god. I finally got her stop sending me stuff because I basically told her I think he's full of it.

You can send her this! Mercola is pandemic misinformation profiteer.
I wish. She'll just poo-poo it, trust me, I have tried to convince her otherwise, but she'll be like, Oh, that's just the mainstream being afraid of the truth. She'll criticize the source, etc. It's very frustrating.

• Sad
Reactions: Emma JC
I wish. She'll just poo-poo it, trust me, I have tried to convince her otherwise, but she'll be like, Oh, that's just the mainstream being afraid of the truth. She'll criticize the source, etc. It's very frustrating.

I have a family member much like this. We've just learned to agree to disagree. There was really no other alternative, since you can't pick your family members. He still tries occasionally to sell his far right misinformation to me, but I've learned how to shut it down quickly. I refuse to argue any points, even when I know there's science to back it up. It's pointless! I've thrown in the towel ages ago. So yeah, I get your frustration.

I have a family member much like this. We've just learned to agree to disagree. There was really no other alternative, since you can't pick your family members. He still tries occasionally to sell his far right misinformation to me, but I've learned how to shut it down quickly. I refuse to argue any points, even when I know there's science to back it up. It's pointless! I've thrown in the towel ages ago. So yeah, I get your frustration.

Yep, we just don't talk about certain topics (mostly politics and religion, lol) because there is no way I'll change her mind or that she will change mine. We just come from completely different perspectives.