Conspiracy theories are dangerous & should not be tolerated.

Follow up question: If the moon gives off its own light, how do you explain that it's not fully lit up all the time?

So, if the Earth is flat, how is it that when it's midnight and very much dark in Missouri, it's a bright sunshiney early afternoon in Sydney, Australia?

The general answer you will get from flat earthers is that the sun is both smaller and closer to the earth than what is commonly taught/believed with the globe model, and that it's light is more local. The globe model with it's huge sun requires a large portion of the earth be shadowed from the sun to explain light/darkness times. If however the sun is smaller and more local, it's light upon certain areas of the earth can be understood by these properties.

You should probably be aware that sunlight/daylight times (and direction thereof) is one of the reasons some FE'rs dismiss the AE map.

The general assumption (by both globe believers and most flat earthers) is that the sun is the only source of (day)light. This is something I do not believe.

Follow up question: If the moon gives off its own light, how do you explain that it's not fully lit up all the time?

It's not something I can explain to your satisfaction, as your question seems to assume it should be, because of the assumption that the sun is the only/primary source of light for illumination.

Fruitloopery. I didn't know it was a word.
Although in my mind I formed a less complimentary definition

Noun. fruitloopery (uncountable) (informal) The use of scientific language inappropriately and without comprehension in order to increase believability of a concept.

Posting this here as an fyi to anyone who's interested in the kind of studies the author of the "forbes" publication broadly generalizes as "fruitloopery". Pretty far from it for anyone who isn't burying their head in the sand. A selection of links:

Harmful Association Between Cell Phone Radiation and Tumors: A review of 23 epidemiological studies by 7 scientists on the link between cell phones and cancer concluded, “harmful association.”

Increased Risk of Acoustic Neuroma in Long-Term Users of Cell Phones: A recent study on 790,000 middle aged women in the UK found that, “women who used cell phones for ten or more years were two-and-a-half times more likely to develop an acoustic neuroma. Their risk of acoustic neuroma increased with the number of years they used cell phones.”

Increased Risk of Acoustic Neuroma: Research conducted by Lonn suggests, “an increased risk of acoustic neuroma associated with mobile phone use of at least 10 years’ duration.”

Brain Tumor Risk is Higher on ‘Cell Phone’ Side of Head: A research paper that reviewed 11 studies found, “a link between prolonged cell phone usage and the development of an ipsilateral [same side of head as cell phone] brain tumor.”

Malignant Brain Tumors: Recent work by Hardell looked at long-term use of mobile and cordless phones. In conclusion it was found that, “this study confirmed previous results of an association between mobile and cordless phone use and malignant brain tumors. These findings provide support for the hypothesis that RF-EMFs play a role both in the initiation and promotion stages of carcinogenesis.”

Oral Cancer: An Israeli study on 460 cases of parotid gland tumors (PGT) found, “based on the largest number of benign PGT patients reported to date, our results suggest an association between cellular phone use and PGTs.”

Parotid Malignant Tumors: Another Israeli study analyzed deaths as recorded on the National Cancer Registry over a 36 year period found, “the total number of parotid gland cancers in Israel increased 4-fold from 1970 to 2006 as cell phone use increased, whereas other major salivary gland cancers remained stable.”

Eye Cancer: A German Study has established a link between uveal melanoma and cell phone radiation and similar exposures.

Single and Double-Strand DNA Breaks: In pioneering work at the University of Washington a team found DNA single strand breaks from EMF radiation exposures on rats in an initial study. A subsequent study found single and double-strand DNA breaks.

Increased Rates of Micronuclei: Micronuclei proliferation indicates a type of DNA damage strongly associated with cancer. A Brazilian study found that, “electromagnetic field irradiation [low level cell phone type exposures] during pregnancy leads to an increase in erythrocytes micronuclei incidence in rat offspring.”

DNA Strand Breaks: An Austrian study exposed human and rat cells to mobile phone radiation and found, “DNA single-strand and double-strand breaks.”

The above is a selection from: 5G: The Most Dangerous Technological Development of the Millennium – The Millennium Report

Last edited:
Ahhh...finally some recognition. Not that I deserve it - I asked God to help me when I discovered this. Some guy from South America (edit: Portugal?) made a video on my video:

Last edited:
Posting this here as an fyi to anyone who's interested in the kind of studies the author of the "forbes" publication broadly generalizes as "fruitloopery". Pretty far from it for anyone who isn't burying their head in the sand. A selection of links:

Harmful Association Between Cell Phone Radiation and Tumors: A review of 23 epidemiological studies by 7 scientists on the link between cell phones and cancer concluded, “harmful association.”

Increased Risk of Acoustic Neuroma in Long-Term Users of Cell Phones: A recent study on 790,000 middle aged women in the UK found that, “women who used cell phones for ten or more years were two-and-a-half times more likely to develop an acoustic neuroma. Their risk of acoustic neuroma increased with the number of years they used cell phones.”

Increased Risk of Acoustic Neuroma: Research conducted by Lonn suggests, “an increased risk of acoustic neuroma associated with mobile phone use of at least 10 years’ duration.”

Brain Tumor Risk is Higher on ‘Cell Phone’ Side of Head: A research paper that reviewed 11 studies found, “a link between prolonged cell phone usage and the development of an ipsilateral [same side of head as cell phone] brain tumor.”

Malignant Brain Tumors: Recent work by Hardell looked at long-term use of mobile and cordless phones. In conclusion it was found that, “this study confirmed previous results of an association between mobile and cordless phone use and malignant brain tumors. These findings provide support for the hypothesis that RF-EMFs play a role both in the initiation and promotion stages of carcinogenesis.”

Oral Cancer: An Israeli study on 460 cases of parotid gland tumors (PGT) found, “based on the largest number of benign PGT patients reported to date, our results suggest an association between cellular phone use and PGTs.”

Parotid Malignant Tumors: Another Israeli study analyzed deaths as recorded on the National Cancer Registry over a 36 year period found, “the total number of parotid gland cancers in Israel increased 4-fold from 1970 to 2006 as cell phone use increased, whereas other major salivary gland cancers remained stable.”

Eye Cancer: A German Study has established a link between uveal melanoma and cell phone radiation and similar exposures.

Single and Double-Strand DNA Breaks: In pioneering work at the University of Washington a team found DNA single strand breaks from EMF radiation exposures on rats in an initial study. A subsequent study found single and double-strand DNA breaks.

Increased Rates of Micronuclei: Micronuclei proliferation indicates a type of DNA damage strongly associated with cancer. A Brazilian study found that, “electromagnetic field irradiation [low level cell phone type exposures] during pregnancy leads to an increase in erythrocytes micronuclei incidence in rat offspring.”

DNA Strand Breaks: An Austrian study exposed human and rat cells to mobile phone radiation and found, “DNA single-strand and double-strand breaks.”

The above is a selection from: 5G: The Most Dangerous Technological Development of the Millennium – The Millennium Report

I agree with this. I am electrosensitive... many of the modern computers seem to make my hands ache... the computer here actually made the front section of my hair fall out so i had to stop using it... but the older desktop computers were not as bad... i dont know why these devices need to have so much electro smog coming off them, it seems really dangerous considering how much we use them...