Is The Covid-19 Vaccine Vegan?

Lou

Forum Legend
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan
I created a new thread because of how important I think this article is. The All Things Coronavirus thread is already 47 pages long and I feel this would just get lost in there.

Here is the article

Here is the video

and this is the conclusion

For many vegans, a crucial issue when it comes to the vaccine, is that it has been tested on animals. However, on balance, the doctors believe vegans should take the vaccine.​
This guidance is also inline with The Vegan Society, which says: ” The definition of veganism recognises that it is not always possible or practicable to avoid animal use, which is particularly relevant to medical situations.​
“In the case of Covid-19, vaccination will play a fundamental role in tackling the pandemic and saving lives. As all vaccines currently are tested on animals, at this stage it is impossible to have a vaccine that has been created without animal use.”​
It adds: “We would like to make it clear that The Vegan Society encourages vegans to look after their health and that of others, in order to continue to be effective advocates for veganism and” other animals.​

“As there is no plan for compulsory vaccination, it is the responsibility of each individual to make an informed decision about vaccines, bearing in mind the definition of veganism, with support from their local healthcare team.”​

I created a new thread because of how important I think this article is. The All Things Coronavirus thread is already 47 pages long and I feel this would just get lost in there.

Here is the article

Here is the video

For many vegans, a crucial issue when it comes to the vaccine, is that it has been tested on animals. However, on balance, the doctors believe vegans should take the vaccine.​
This guidance is also inline with The Vegan Society, which says: ” The definition of veganism recognises that it is not always possible or practicable to avoid animal use, which is particularly relevant to medical situations.​
“In the case of Covid-19, vaccination will play a fundamental role in tackling the pandemic and saving lives. As all vaccines currently are tested on animals, at this stage it is impossible to have a vaccine that has been created without animal use.”​
It adds: “We would like to make it clear that The Vegan Society encourages vegans to look after their health and that of others, in order to continue to be effective advocates for veganism and” other animals.​

“As there is no plan for compulsory vaccination, it is the responsibility of each individual to make an informed decision about vaccines, bearing in mind the definition of veganism, with support from their local healthcare team.”​
Ok. my informed decision is to not get it, thankyou. 👽🦍

Here is the article

Here is the video

Logical Anarchy

December 20, 2020 ·

May be a meme of text that says 'This game is so trash they rushed development and it's filled with bugs SyEzpINK CORONAVIRUS COVID-19 Vaccine INECTIONNLY INJECTION'

Reactions: IC_
I'll probably still have to wait a good few years before my country's stupid government is actually able to get any vaccine to people like me, I hope there will be better and more vegan-friendly vaccines by that time.