Is this diet okay?

Hetero Sapien

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Omnivore
Okay so I'm on a budget kind of, or I will be soon/ at some time in the near future. I also wanna go on Keto.
Basically it's:
2 vitamin supplements + 1 mineral supplement (This covers EVERY essential vitamin and mineral, without going over recommended daily long term limits for specific vitamins)
An Omega 3 supplement with about 1300mg of Omega 3 DHA per day (It's Vegan, also I need it for condition I have, it's mental not physical, I just don't necessarily feel comfortable sharing it online :p)
About 2800 calories worth of peanuts (Unsalted, but if I need daily salt I'll just add some to it lol) (About 500 grams of peanuts)
About 100 grams spinach daily.
And about 50 grams Soy protein isolate per day.
I get that you're supposed to eat a variety of foods and stuff per day, but so long as you get every vitamin and mineral per day isn't it fine (I also cover every amino acid in sufficient amounts, not as wide as an amino acid profile in terms of balance but nonetheless gives me more than I need, also hits fiber needs, potassium, etc. Everything really)?

*Also before you say that this is monotonous and life will suck for me please note: I have not had a since of test since I was 10 due to illness lol. Everything for the most part is just mushiness in my mouth when I chew it so taste doesn't matter, so I don't care about monotony at all, infact I like it for the mostpart.*
I just need to know whether this is okay or healthy or whatever? I can manage to sustain myself under this for approximately $5 per day (Buying peanuts in bulk, vitamins in semi bulk which gives discount, etc.), which amounts to about $1800-1900 per year (which is all that I can really afford). Any info, help, suggestions, etc. would be appreciated, thanks :) And please don't just go off and tell me that I'm crazy, I already know that LOL. If it's seriously bad for my health please tell me specifically WHY and give evidence. Appreciate any help :) Thanks :)

Everybody may have thought this was a joke post or a troll; that's why you didn't get any answers.
If you were serious, the "About 2800 calories worth of peanuts" was a big NO. Way too much fat.
Research juice feasting and google John Rose. You'll have your best approach.

3000 calories worth of peanuts? Keto is ********, I hope you realize that. People who promote diets like keto and Atkins seem prone to heart attacks at 50 or just looking like dogshit as they age, because keto and low carb isn't healthy.

Keto is only something you should do if you need to drop some weight quickly for an event or to kick-start a dietary change (or you could try a juice fast for a few days then start eating healthier).

If you are worried about carbs, eat whole grains and avoid sugar and white flour.

I think your doing very well!
It's not cheap here in Canada where I live.
I'm spending toms on foods. It sucks!