US Introduction–my first time on the forum

Hey John--:welcome:

Have you had VeganStreet long, maybe changed the graphics? Seems a familiar name but not the site
So glad you've joine!

Reactions: johnbeske
Hey John--:welcome:

Have you had VeganStreet long, maybe changed the graphics? Seems a familiar name but not the site
So glad you've joine!
We first launched Vegan Street in 1998 and our navigation and graphics were pretty primitive by today's standards. We have revamped our site many times since then and grown with the times and the technology. The most recent iteration was launched in 2020 and even though we add new content several times a week, the current site is graphically pretty similar to the 2020 site. Here is a page about our site's history.

Reactions: Chryssie and silva
We first launched Vegan Street in 1998 and our navigation and graphics were pretty primitive by today's standards. We have revamped our site many times since then and grown with the times and the technology. The most recent iteration was launched in 2020 and even though we add new content several times a week, the current site is graphically pretty similar to the 2020 site. Here is a page about our site's history.
That's it :master:

Welcome to Vegan Forum, John!

While I have not met you in person, I have heard quite a few (only good) things about you from Marla Rose, who I have been friends with on Facebook for quite some time.

So ... happy to meet you now!

Reactions: johnbeske