I need your good vibes. i can do this!!!

Diego Aczel

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
I have been a ravenous carnivore all my life. a few years ago, I started suffering from a red-itchy rash going all across my face; I have been to countless GPs, dermatologists and other practitioners, none of them could find a cream, injection or supplement that could help me cure the rash. I also suffer from hemorrhoids, severe dandruff patches in my head, and generalized fatigue despite going to the gym almost daily.

2 months ago, I went to Colombia for a 1 month holiday. during the first 2 weeks, I was exploring the deep jungle, eating like the locals. they eat nothing but potatoes, rice, plantain, tapioca, and fruits... they rarely eat chicken or any kind of meat, given that is a very remote area and breeding cattle is very challenging... as a result of this diet, I lost weight, my skin was glowing like the sun and the rash, hemorrhoids, dandruff completely disappeared.

Following my trip, I came back to the UK and just started a vegan 1-month trial. it's day 6: I feel so energized, and in case you are wondering, yes!... I am so hungry occasionally but I have a plethora of veggie snacks to help with that. my skin is changing, my wife says I look much younger, I sleep better and hemorrhoids have not come back.

To all carnivores out there: I know beef is delicious. I know what is like to gorge yourself in delicious chicken wings with bbq sauce...but since corporations have taken over the meat production you are putting poison into your bodies and it is the perfect business model for healthcare providers and the big pharma. If you can not go full vegan at least take the beef consumption a notch down and I promise you will feel the immediate benefits. will keep you posted next week.

Last edited:
welcome Diego and congrats on your decision

The health benefits are amazing and the animals and the environment are also grateful to you for your decision.

Sending joyful healthy vibes your way.

Emma JC

Reactions: betiPT
This is awesome! Especially great to see such a change in so short a period of time. Congratulations on your discovery and hopefully it will lead to a life of fulfillment.

Reactions: betiPT and Emma JC