hi im new

lollyschofe

Newcomer
Reaction score
Hi my name is lorraine , I became a vegan about 3 months ago i went vegeterian for 1 day then realised after research about the horrors of the dairy industry i went vegan overnight. Its been a very emotional 3 months and have had mixed reactions from people particularly family members. I have 3 sons 11, 4, and 20 month old. They are all vegan too my eldest decided to become one after a month of seeing what i eat and my 4 year old also said he longer wanted to eat animals or dairy. My youngest has a milk protein allergy from birth so its not been different for him anyway.

Welcome to VV! While stories about animal suffering will always be painful, I hope you'll find, as I did, that the longer you're vegan, the less you concentrate on the horrors of animal agriculture, and the more you enjoy the freedom of living cruelty-free. Deep down, I always felt some degree of guilt when I ate meat and animal products, and not doing so now is enormously liberating. Best of luck - and let us know how we can help. :)

then realised after research about the horrors of the dairy industry i went vegan overnight..

Hi and welcome !!! :wave:
That happened to me too.. I read an article about the dairy industry and had this dreadful realisation that it was equally (if not more cruel) than the meat industry and went immediately from Veggie to Vegan.