Hi all

vegan_lover

Newcomer
Reaction score
Lifestyle
  1. Vegan newbie
Hi All,

I am a newbie VEGAN and absolutely loving it at the moment. At first for me it was about the nutritional value in becoming a vegan and improving my health but as time went on i began to understand that becoming a VEGAN wasn't just about becoming healthy but much deeper, preventing exploitation of animals esp with my emotional attachments with animals. If as a human i can do my bit, why not?! :)

Anyways less of the boring stuff about me, happy to be here. I want to kindly thank the following person that really introduced me to the world of VEGANS :))) and highly motivated me in becoming a vegan:

vegansheegan on instagram

I would highly recommend a follow on Insta. Brilliant stuff to come.

Greetings and welcome!

Humans are usually more plant based from the begining, so switching the protein source to beans, peas and tofu while ingreasing the amount of vegetables, can't be hamrful, I suppose. Some sources actually say that vegan diet can have health benefits, just like you also said.
Enough of this rambling.

I'm happy for you, for making an ethical decision to become a vegan.

Reactions: betiPT
Greetings and welcome!

Humans are usually more plant based from the begining, so switching the protein source to beans, peas and tofu while ingreasing the amount of vegetables, can't be hamrful, I suppose. Some sources actually say that vegan diet can have health benefits, just like you also said.
Enough of this rambling.

I'm happy for you, for making an ethical decision to become a vegan.

thank you

Reactions: betiPT