Hi all veganauts.

• Thread starter Deleted member 18768
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 18768

Hi, I'm New vegan. I had B12. And I vomit my food like oat or vegetable cream. because I had some faintness. I can't be Safe and peace and cool because I'm smoking some times hashish. Do you know with low budget what food IS good for smoker and vegan food for be calm and with smile ?

Hi.
I'm New vegan.
Welcome and congrats!
I had B12.
shot? pill? or deficiency?
And I vomit my food like oat or vegetable cream.
wait. what? what is vegetable cream? and does it make you vomit or does you vomit look like vegetable cream and oats?
because I had some faintness. I can't be Safe and peace and cool because I'm smoking some times hashish.
Maybe try not smoking so much hash. try an edible instead. or a glass of wine.
Do you know with low budget what food IS good for smoker and vegan food for be calm and with smile ?
Chocolate works the best for me. Most dark chocolates are vegan. It works well with red wine.

check out this list

Last night, I had eat pasta with beetroot, 2 beers and a hash joint. I'm sleeping and when I wake UP I'm depressed. I have a sensation when I'm drug I'm living an another secret second life, and this trip IS like some people have forced me to eat egg or meat or milk cheese and I can't refuse. Around me criminality increase in the street, they burn supermarket with riot War.
before sleeping I'm listening notorious b.i.g and Tupac album and I cry because I'm remember when I was very young with these music.
I love american rap music. And it's like gang problem, some people had thieft me. Very difficult. With some green politic ecology problem.

it's like crazy life. Everyday I'm writing and Reading books. I try to see psychologists.

I'm bipolar. And I hear some voice in my head. I have pills and treatment. I have stop a lot of activity on internet.

So now, I eat peanut butter with bread and some fruits, juice. See you.