Hey, gamers! Whatcha playin'?

Any real-time fighting or jumpy crap that can kill me??
I've gotta keep the BP & anxiety level down, I don't dig that kinda sh*t.... LOL :tinfoilhat:
Better stay away from the old-time (1980s) video game "Berserk": each screen is a room with differently-configured walls and a bunch of robots trying to kill you. If you bump into a wall (or robot, I think), or get shot by a robot, you die; but of course you can shoot the killer robots also. As you clear each room, the robots get deadlier, and if you take too long in one room, Evil Otto comes bouncing in to flatten you. Otto can't be shot, and he can go right through walls.

I once saw it billed as a game that appeals to people from 8 to 80, and in that same IQ range.

If I remember right, someone actually had a heart attack playing it. *sigh* I miss that game...

Reactions: Dedalus
Oooh! Glad I remembered.... I think at least two Moco-pros have Street Wars missions that need to be done before 2pm... I'd better get to it! :)

I've got to quickly go through my five Street Wars pros on Moco, bank cash, do the special mission that can only be done at a certain time.... then sign off for a game demo download.... I have two & they're both 90 minutes! Don't need that long... usually solve to a certain point & says THANK YOU FOR PLAYING, PLEASE PURCHASE SUCH-&-SUCH, ETC.... so I sometimes like to get two or three goes at it, doing different things in different ways... until time runs out. ;)

Banking my 5 pros' SW $ then playing the rest of the latest Mystery Trackers game demo.... 90 minutes, got 35 left.... :dance:

It's a pain in my a$$, but due to Moco's "Daily Spin" win, my BABY-PRO (CaptainClueless) has an hourly income of $5.5 billion in Street Wars.... has more cash than ANY of my older pros.... I never used to hop on Moco at night, but that's way too much to leave floatin'... already get pummeled on a daily basis. LOL

So, yeah... I'll bank five pro's SW cash & then chill & eat pizza with an offline game download. :D

Ohhh, but MajorMunchies has got free
DoubleXP_Webkit.png
on missions for almost 14 more hours! LMAO :rolleyes:

Nah....

Last edited:
Ohhhh my, this looks sweet.... Jerry showed me the game trailer for this as soon as I got there tonight. From the makers (Cyan) of Myst and Riven (I've played & adored both) comes this!! :D

ME WANTEE!!!! OMG, OMG, OMG, this looks so awesome, I can't stand it!! AAAAHHH!! :woo:

Reactions: Tom L.
I'm gonna find & install a new free download while I cook. I have SOOO many game downloads... I have a hard time deciding what to play late at night. This will make it easier.... for now. LMAO :rolleyes:

About to chow down & play one of TWO 90-minute demos... I had Jerry choose via text, he said try Haunted Train (somethingorother)... I was busy & indecisive... sometimes I'll have him pick random numbers & letters if I can't decide on a movie to watch, then I puzzle it out from there. LOL ;)

And I thought my Big Fish Game manager was gone!! Couldn't locate it after PC went to the doc. With all those full-game downloads! I found it! And now I'm signing off to munch some killer pesto pasta & a play a touch of:
haunted-train-frozen-in-time_feature.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I have 73 minutes of a 90-minute demo left.... been a while since I've gamed. I'm gonna finish heating up my din-din of rotini & awesome-sauce and sit down to munch & game for spell. Peace out, all. ;)

Can anyone suggest any really creepy point-&-click casual adventure games for PC??? Preferably free... or free demo... with no time limits, no fighting, and NO JUMP SCARES. I have several on disc or download, but I've played them all at least three or four times. :rolleyes:

I just want something very eeeerily atmospheric to play on Halloween.... psychological, not "survival".... :weird:

Last edited:
Well, last time I held down the fort I played a free 90-minute demo of Dead Reckoning: Death Between the Lines.... I really enjoyed it! :yes: I'm so glad some of these companies are doing very interesting takes on the usually terribly tiresome & tedious H.O. genre. Plus this is the same studio that made The Final Cut games (I have two) and Dance Macabre (that one, too)....

I'm downloading two more Dead Reckoning (Silvermoon Isle & Brassfield Manor) game demos for this evening.... :jump:

Big Fish Games

Picked a third 5-star-rated demo just for good measure.... ;)

I just love, love, LOVE puzzley mystery games! I get downright giddy! LOL :rolleyes:

Last edited:
This is old news at this point, but I picked out Age of Wonders III for $7.50 USD at a Steam flash sale a couple of days ago.

It's amazing. A high fantasy Civ 4-like game (NOT Civ 5-like) that was last updated 1.5 years ago.. I definitely recommend checking it out.

The flash sale is over, but you may be able to get it at a discount during the Thanksgiving or Christmas sales.

Reactions: MadamSarcastra
I just started playing Deus Ex Mankind Divided. I loved Human Revolution, so thought I'd give it a try.
I'm trying to take the stealth approach this time and I'm going for the pacifist achievement. :p
I almost had it in human revolution, but I wouldn't have been able to save someone if I didn't kill several people.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Stranger Things (demo/tribute) by Infamous Quests

^^^^ I'll be playing that while eating a sautéed veggie sammich & potato chips and drinking a glass of Chardonnay. 23:laptop:

Meh... only a brief scene. The refreshments are good, though! On to the next game....

Last edited:
I'm trying to bring myself to do the genocide route in Undertale, but it's making me feel so guilty! :smile:
I already did the pacifist route twice. That's the thing. It's a short game. You get attached to the characters, then it's over. Breaks my heart. :(

Bad Time Simulator (Sans Fight)
I like to play this to practice fighting Sans. I don't think it is 100% accurate, more like 90%. It has the right concept, but the attacks feel off somehow. It does help, but then you have to adjust to how the real fight is. Slightly higher jumps, harder slams, attacks getting faster each time.
I think they just made this for people who want to fight Sans but don't want to do a genocide run, because they'll feel too bad. :lol: The Undyne fight is great, too, but there's no simulator for that. I just feel like if you don't do genocide and only do pacifist, you're missing out on half the game. The game changes so much when you kill everyone.

This is the move everyone has trouble with. Right at the end, so it's very frustrating when you die at it. Before you get to this move, he slams you (harder in the real game), and you have to dodge a ton of bones. If you can do all those things without getting hit *too* much, then this attack is a lot easier to live through. Usually, new people get to THIS move on 1hp and die.
tumblr_inline_o1bvo9sgWo1r11moj_500.gif
It's actually really hard to get to his final attack with full health. First off, new people usually start the attack with 30-60 hp and then they get to the circle thing at 1hp. But if you're good like I am, you can get to the circle thing at 40-80. :D It's hard to die if you have that much health, but it is possible. :shrug: I also did his entire last move without getting hit once, and that was crazy. Overall, it's a nice to play while listening to music. Gotta mute megalovania, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: MadamSarcastra