Hey, gamers! Whatcha playin'?

This site is cool, too.... just rediscovered it. Choose your genre & amount of time you have to play. Take a break, let your brain game-out & have fun for a few... or longer. :cool: I need to choose a 10-minute somethingorother so I can eat with my left hand & click with my right.... typing gets in the way of munching. Peace out, all!

TimeFall.com - you deserve a break!

I found my old Nintendo. The first one that was released. I don't know where my games are, and the machine isn't working proper (I'm not sure if I'm able to get it fixed or not...). I really miss those games sometimes, playing them online isn't the same..

I just started playing Ark: Survival Evolved about a week ago.. Pretty awesome game, really allows for some creativity with crafting and building stuff.

Reactions: MadamSarcastra
I own more than a few Big Fish Games... I seem to drag this out on certain snowy nights. It's older, it's incessantly HO, but I still dig the MCF vibe a lot.... probably gonna tackle a Ravenhearst again soon.... anyhoo, here's to point-&-click. snowy, late-night zone-outs while munching a bowl of pasta.... ooooh, Dire Grove....
06.jpg

So there's this Gaming event thing in a museum here. They've put it on for like four weeks, and I went on Friday to check it out.

They have a room set up, with over 180 games. There were screens and consoles everwhere. And it wasn't just new stuff, they had pretty much every single non-hand-held console since ever. There was an original Pong set up, a load of old Atari consoles, a ZX Spectrum, All 4 playstations, every nintendo system, dreamcasts, a 20-person Halo multiplayer, a virtual reality console, and a bunch of PC games spanning my lifetime and then some... all playable at our leisure. They ran a few casual tournaments (I came third in the Street Fighter one). It was gaming heaven :D

Reactions: Andy_T
small586.gif
Street Wars on Moco.... one of the two daily games I have five pros for, the other being True Night.
small397.png

Kinda miffed about SW (guess I shouldn't be shocked at the Moco-glitchiness of it all).... my energy (for missions) is supposed to REFILL after I level up.... what the hell happened?! :mad:

Well, at least I can help a mobbie out with favors & loot today, help her make her new pro stronger.... :up:

So there's this Gaming event thing in a museum here. They've put it on for like four weeks, and I went on Friday to check it out.

They have a room set up, with over 180 games. There were screens and consoles everwhere. And it wasn't just new stuff, they had pretty much every single non-hand-held console since ever. There was an original Pong set up, a load of old Atari consoles, a ZX Spectrum, All 4 playstations, every nintendo system, dreamcasts, a 20-person Halo multiplayer, a virtual reality console, and a bunch of PC games spanning my lifetime and then some... all playable at our leisure. They ran a few casual tournaments (I came third in the Street Fighter one). It was gaming heaven :D

Wow seeing some of that takes me back to 1986, coming home after school to play Atari 2600 and NES.. Oh the nostalgia :D

As we are strolling down memory lane, I fondly remember my friends' Phillips G7000 (Magnavox Odyssey2 in the States) and Texas Instruments TI-99 and then the Commodore 64 I had myself...

Last edited:
Downloaded Quest for Glory II for free last night, gonna snarf some delicious munchies (yeah, I made the amazing falafel wrap I wanted) and start playing now!
YAY old-school, Sierra-tastic, DOS-erific goodness!! :dance: LOL :D
(screenshot yet to be had)
608-quest-for-glory-ii-trial-by-fire-dos-screenshot-resting.gif

Ooooh, I get to awaken much refreshed some time in the future!! I can't wait! :woo:

Hey, can this thread be moved to "GAME"?? Sorry, my bad.... LOL :rolleyes:

Just whippin' through my all my pros for True Night & Street Wars, as per usual.... it's a daily thing. ;)

Oooooh!! I hate games where I can die, but I MUST give this a go or two.... It's Hitchhiker's Guide... and it's text adventure!! :weird: Don't normally dig those, late-night, but I've still got 20 minutes to go on the burrito.... LOL
The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Game - 30th Anniversary Edition - BBC Radio 4 Extra

Oh, I love this already, but I'm not gonna be able to play through the night.... I just wanna eat, play a quick game & lie down to read a bit before I sleep. I'll come back to this, though, for sure....

--- Please read below game window & note the "Save" & "Restore" tips before playing....
--- Hint page for any novices or rusty texties: ;) BBC - Radio 4 - The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy - Adventure Game Hints

Last edited:
Reactions: Andy_T
Think I'm gonna drag out ye olde CSI somethingorother.... (an old download, perhaps)

And here's some quick-ish, old-school, online CSI-ness for ya.... take your pick, no download required.... you can play as "guest" (if you haven't played CSI games before, start off with training), but you can't save a game. No matter... I've come back to these when I can spare enough time to play through... as "guest." LOL
CSI: THE EXPERIENCE — Web Adventures

Last edited:
Not sure yet, but it's gonna be stress-free.... glad I posted links here, I'll probably go back to one of those. LOL :cool:

I'm downloading a demo (hope it's 90 minutes, not 60... although I can play some 90 minute demos through three times before it clocks out).... hope it's cool, I'll let ya know if so... at 63% now.... gotta check on my falafel.