Media Helpful reviews and DIY's

ems

Newcomer
Reaction score
www.veganreviews.net Hey guys, I started a blog earlier this year. I have been vegan fow a few years but i still get frustrated with the lack of information or products available. I have dedicated my blog to cruelty free clean living. I study nutrition and have a background in the beauty industry so naturally i want to conbine my two passions. I hope you will visit my page and check out what i have done so far. Comments and requests welcome
tango_face_smile.png
please like and share with eveyone.. For new and older vegans it would be great to get a perspective on things you struggle with. And i hope i can be helpful in your transistion. Please let me know if you have any questions. My blog is www.veganreviews.net

Hey there! Nice blog, I like what you've done so far. Would you consider reviewing vegan products that are sold in ordinary supermarkets? My website accepts reviews of the products listed, and I'd be happy for you to link back to your site in your reviews :)

http://myvegansupermarket.co.uk/

It would be cool if you could review vegan cleaning products, too. They're often quite pricey, so it would be interesting to see how well they work. Good work with the site!

Thank you so much! I can certainy do that, i use a few already and have years as i am more into natural cleaners, the bad thing sbout commercial ones is they are not required to list ingrediants. On my post in "replaces everything" you can use Dr. Bronners castile soap for any cleaning task. Ill get a list of stuff together though, hope it helps :) thanks again